Being a brat!

Simon pov.
I'm getting serious because I have an interview and she has a performance I raised my voice saying DEMETRIA!Get up! She yelled "FUCK OFF SHITHEAD!"I was beyond mad.I yelled at her telling go find a corner and don't leave until I say so!She ran off.DEMETRIA!She started walking without an attitude thankfully.

"I told her go bare your self" she listend And did. I put a soap bar in her mouth.I grabbed a paddle and told her to come over my knee.She went over I started lecturing first DEMETRIA SMACK YOUR SMACK GETTING SMACK 40 SMACK SMACK BECAUSE YOU CUSSED AT ME SMACK DO SMACK DERSERVE SMACK THIS? NRFYESSMR! SMACK WHY? SMACK BECAUSE SMACK I WAS SMACK RUDE SMACK AND SMACK DISRESPECTFULLL!!!

SMACK IF YOU SMACK SMACK SMACK DO THIS AGAIN SMACK SMACK DO YOU AGREE IT SHOULD BE WORSE?! SMACK SMACK SMACK RRYESMT!!!SMACK YES SMACK SMACK WHAT?! GUSIIRRMR!! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK HHFPLEASEMRFF DADDYMRFF STOP! almost done babe SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

All done baby girl IM MRFFsorry daddy I was Mrffbeing a bitch MRFF. I smacked her with my hand 10 more times.No cursing baby but I love you.I started cuddling her I love you babe.Now go get ready.

She asked about the soap I said not yet.She said mrfhokgbn.She changed and I said now and she spitted in the sink and we left.she drank a lot of water.