Intro

Hello. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and my life is pretty crazy. It all started before I was born. My mom became friends with a someone. That someone would change our lives. That someone eventually become Mrs. Togami.

My family and the Togami family then decided that their youngest children would marry each other once they came of age. Those two children were Byakuya and me (luckily we had fallen in love before we found out what our parents were up to). The only other person who made my life tolerable was Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy/Murderous Fiend. Yeah, that's right. My best friend is the serial killer who was named Genocide Jack by the internet, but she prefers to be called Genocide Jill. Funny thing is that Toko and Jill do not share their memories. Textbook Dissociative Identity Disorder. Fun stuff. (A/N) I know that Danganronpa's showing of DID is not correct, but for the sake of the story, I'm going by what is said in the game.

Oh! By the way, I almost forgot to tell you about Byakuya's and my Ultimates. I am the Ultimate Assassin and Byakuya is the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. Anyways, two years later we are finally attending Hope's Peak Academy. They say if you go here, you are guaranteed success in any career. It is a school that is supposed to help the hope of the future generation thrive. Well, at least before my class arrived. Before shit hit the fan. Before The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, aka. The Tragedy.

I didn't know this at the time, but a deadly school year was about to begin.