Chapter 2: Boys' Life of Despair-Deadly Life Part 1

Author here! Before the chapter begins, I want to let you all know that I am switching up who pitted Genocide Jill for Chihiro's death. I won't tell you who right now though. :D It just didn't make that much sense to me to have Byakuya screw with the corpse of one of (Y/N)'s only friends in the killing game after the events of the last chapter.

-----------------------------

"Wakey wakey girls! Should you be this lax when one of your classmates could be dead," Monokuma pops up and asks us. I groggily ask him what he means while trying to fight my way out of Toko's and Kyoko's grasps (by the way, they have really strong grips. It took so much energy to escape).

"It means exactly what I said it means (Y/N)!"

"Oh... so someone is dead... Wait someone's dead?!?!" I'm embarrassed about how long it took my brain to process that information. I see the other girls jolt up after I practically yell the information Monokuma gave me. We quickly get dressed and run to the cafeteria before going off in small groups to find the body. Kyoko, Toko, Celeste, and I start to check the dorms. After about 7 minutes, the body discovery announcement plays over the intercom.

*Ding dong bing bong* A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, a class trial will begin!

Following the announcement, I see Hina running up to us, telling us to follow her. We have to tell Hina to slow down since she's the only one, other than me, that is wearing running shoes. We eventually reach the girls' locker room on the second floor. I open the door to see him. Chihiro. He's- He's dead. No. No no no no no no no no. Not Chihiro. He was the kindest and softest person here. He didn't deserve any of this. I see Toko pass out from the blood as my legs collapse, causing me to fall to the ground.

Byakuya catches me before my head hits the ground. Chihiro needs to be avenged, but how can I avenge him when I don't even have the strength to stand properly? Kyoko walks over to me: "I know you and Chihiro were close. You must want closure, right?" She sticks out her hand, and I nod and gingerly grab onto it. She proceeds to pull me up off of the ground.

"You're right Kyoko. I need closure. Alright. Let's do this."