An alliance

15 miles away  in the Centerville cemetery a pair of newly undead  eyes open.
Oh God  it's  so bright says officer Ronnie Peterson as he sets up and takes a look around there's zombies everywhere and he has just become part of their numbers.
Cliff and I  gave it our best shot and it did indeed end badly.
What am I  going to do now that I'm  the very thing I was trying to  protect my family from?
Are Lydia and the baby still safe? My protective instincts are  still here that's  strange considering that the others just go around muttering nonsense and killing people, who in turn become zombies it's a neverending cycle.
To the left of of me I hear someone mutter  the words "coffee and doughnuts"
I turn and see Cliff sad that he met a bad end as well but hoping to have an allie to help me out.
I pick myself up off the ground  walk over to Cliff mutter the words  must protect Lydia and the baby.
Cliff just stands there staring for a moment before  muttering "Yes must keep them safe"
I'm so relieved to see that my old friend and police chief is still in that zombified body, because I  know I  can't trust the others they'd eat anything in sight.
Cliff and I  pick up our weapons and leave the cemetery to make our way to the safe house.

Bringing back Ronnie Peterson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara