Chapter 3

Back at the safe house.
Ronnie never returned the zombies were  too much for him and Cliff to handle alone.
I can feel my heart breaking for my lost love.
I just want to crumble to the floor and cry for days.
I can't do that though I made a promise and I intend to keep it I have to.
So as I settle in to eat my lunch I start to think.
"What happens when the food and water run out?"
"What happens if the zombies find me?"
"I mean I could probably fight one or two off with the machete I snuck in my bag, but what if there's a whole pack of them?"
A noise from outside snapped me out of my thoughts "oh god the zombies have found me"
I rush to my bag grab the machete and hide in the back room hoping they will pass by.
To my dismay the front door opens I can hear footsteps and talking
I hear a guys voice say there's food here someone's here search the house only kill if you have to.
At his command the others spread out to search room by room I'm so scared.
When they finally reach my door I raise my weapon prepared to strike.
The door opens and I stop myself mid swing these aren't zombies they're alive I'm so relieved I lower my weapon apologize tell them my name and story.
There's two men James is the taller of the two about 6"4 I'd guess blonde and blue eyed.
Rick the other guy is probably under 6" black haired with brown eyes.
The girl with them Lana is simply stunning blond hair and blue eyes.
Slightly jealous because I could never be that pretty I'm 5"8 black hair and brown eyed.
After hearing my story they all agree to help me and tell me they have a truck near by.
We gather the supplies and head for the truck.
After about a half mile we arrive at the truck and I'm surprised at who I see checking out the license plate true to his cop from Ronnie!