Part Fucking Two

Lunch

You catch up with Addison and you guys sit together at a table but ale, kairi, and mattia come.
Mattia: I still need that number y/n
You: Yea uhm I guess for the project nothing else now Lea-
As soon as you say that mattia sits next to you and puts his hand on your thigh but you quickly remove it.
You: don't try it.
Mattia: I need the number
You: it's (***-***-****) come over after school.
As soon as you say that you see all of the prettiest girls come and try and get his number and ofc he gave it to this girl named jenna you guys hated eachother and cynthia parker the bitch that you beat up a few months ago. 
Ding ding
The bell had rung, mattia was no where to be found so you just kept walking then you get pulled into the janitors closet.
you: stop!
mattia: shh
you: oh you ha let me go
mattia: why do you play so hard to get?
you: because "i am hard to get" and I don't affiliate with fuckboys.
mattia: you will eventually see you later
He says with a huge smirk on his face walking out you just laugh because he really thinks he can break your heart huh? lmao try again.

After school
You get home and you sit down and watch tv waiting for mattia to come your mom isn't home neither is your bratty little sister Desiree.

You: hey mom where are you guys
Mom: we wont be back till next week
You: why
Mom: well your sister has camp with her school and Im going for a few days with her.
You: oh okay mind if i have friends over?
Mom: not at all and use protection
You: mom hush no boys except for this new boy at my school im his partner so hes on his way.
Mom: yep ive been 16 before y/n like i said use protection.
You: love you 😂
Read 3:59pm

You then hear a knock on your door. It must be mattia so you walk over and open the door and you see almost the whole school pull up.
You: wtf is going on mattia
Mattia: anytime I say study if when I mean party
You then push him and say no but he just shoves you on the floor and everyone steps over you and start to party. You just run upstairs crying. Like you were gonna be in trouble for one, for two you have to study and you can't because the loud music your life was basically your a movie just you weren't the one who started the movie it was your mom for even giving birth to you.

Your pov
I start to think about when my ex-boyfriend Mikey use to abuse you. I run to the bathroom and start to cut yourself and take pills (yes you had a knife and pills because this is not the first time you've done this)
You: why does it always have to be me! Desiree gets anything she wants and has the perfect fucking life!
You start to feel dizzy and you drop to the floor.

A/n: this is short 😭 haha I'm eating and stuff but I'm making part 3 !