PART FUCKING FIVE

*ding ding*
You wake up to your alarm and walk to your bathroom your eyes were hella puffy.

"great I'm gonna go to school looking hella sad"

You get in the shower and brush your teeth.

OOTD:

You then walk downstairs and grab some food then you drive to school

You then walk downstairs and grab some food then you drive to school. You see the boys but you walk past them but kairi pulls you to the side.

"Hey are you okay" he says looking worried.

"I'm better than ever"

"Stop lying what's wrong" he say notices my puffy face.

"Nothing" you lied.

"Your a liar" he says.

"Well maybe I slept with mattia and he told me I was just 1 night after everything we been through, or correction I been through" you say with a tear coming down your eyes.

"Oh I'm I.." he starts to look bad for me.

"Exactly" you start to walk away but he says something that made you kinda smile.

"Well fuck him, and this school let's ditch today!"

"yeah.. that's cool" you say smirking but still looking dead as hell with your red ass eyes.

You hug him and you guys run out of school watching out for teachers and snitches (lmao) After a few minutes after you reach his car.

"Thanks seriously I need time away from assholes like him," you say smiling.

"Yes anytime, also can I tell you something"

"Sure" you say waiting for his response.

"I'm talking to someone and her name is Emily and I was hoping if she could hang with us today"

"Uh sure" you say not really wanted company but trying to be nice.

"Thanks I luv u" he says smiling.

"Always" you say doing a pose.

"Wait hey what happened to your friend Addison" he says noticing she hasn't been around.

(And no not addison rae but she's the baddest though I wanna look like her omgggg)

"Not sure she's probably talking to mattia haha because every cute guys he see's she gets and mattia was one of those cute guys" you say kinda sad.

"Oh uh forget about her" he says starting to drive off.

As he drove y'all talked but you only thought about mattia well no shit he was an asshole but also you couldn't stop think about when you fu- nevermind skip that part, he was a pretty boy every girl wanted
But also a pretty boy that you may have wanted atleast not right now but at some point you knew he was what you wanted but no you need to focus on yourself so you let's take a break from him.

"My house?" you ask focusing on just you.

"Sure I'll invite Emily" he says smiling.

"You love herrr"

"Let's hope she's not a snake" he says looking butthurt.

"Yeah hope"

Slow updates.