Crossover Part 13: Long Life to Lovebirds

(While Darko and GAWS Betty where trying to find a way to get out from that strange timeline, the two casts reached Darko's house, but since they didn't find anything, they started looking in the basement...)

GAWS Gaster: Wow, there are a lot of old papers, some of them come from the Council of Souls, and from the Human vs. Monsters War.

GAOP Gaster: Yeah i know, this papers comes from Darko's father, he worked for the Council and with the Royal Family... i still can't believe the son of an old friend is the cause of all the deaths in my timeline...

GAWS Sans: Can we stop talking about random papers!? My boney is in trouble and we can't do anything here!

GAWS Chara: Calm down, comedian. It's not like we know Betty can't handle Levine on her own. She can.

GAOP Chara: Well, at least Darko is out of this story, that bastard finally died...

GAWS Sans: Yeah, you got a point...

GAWS Alphys: I found something, these papers are full of theories...

GAOP Alphys: There are a lot of interesting things...like this one: "Soul's Evolution"

GAOP Gaster: It's a project Darko's father was working on, it's a shame he didn't find out anything...

GAWS Jessica: What's that project?

GAOP Jessica: It says..."Timeline's rules"...maybe we found something...

GAWS Asriel: Wait, are you saying that he started studying the powers of our Betty just from a thought? Darko's family was really strange...but admirable...

GAWS Chara: Hey, how was Darko's mother, other Gaster?

GAOP Gaster: Well, she kil..

GAWS Sans: CAN WE FOCUS ON THIS PLEASE?!

GAOP Sans: Woah there, pal, calm down other me...

GAWS Sans: Sorry...I kinda lost control...

GAWS Alphys: Ok, we find out a clue, it's not much...but it's a start...

GAOP Alphys: This paper says that there is a weak point in the timeline, from that point we could reach yours and find our what's going on...

GAWS Jessica: Well, sure, but how are we going to get there?

GAOP Undyne: Well, the moment where our timelines collapse, I was fighting Darko in his lab, maybe that's it...

GAOP Gaster: That makes sense, probably Darko's father built this bait here for this reason...

GAOP Sans: You mean...it makes Sans-e (sense)...

GAWS and GAOP Papyrus: Sans!!

GAWS Sans: *snickers* That's very punny, other me.

GAWS and GAOP Papyrus: *groans* Why, Sans...

GAWS Undyne: Ok, it's pretty late, let's return here tomorrow...

GAWS Sans: What?! We need to save boney!

GAWS Papyrus: *O_O* Since when did you have so much stamina and energy Sans?!

GAOP Frisk: We'll save her other Sans, i promise you, but we won't be able to fight Levine if we don't sleep...

GAWS Sans: ...ok, have a great night *teleports away*

GAOP Undyne: Love really change a person...i've never seen a Sans so not-lazy...

GAWS Undyne: Well you've seen only two Sans...