Crossover Part 14: Games of Pains

(While the two cast were realizing how to come at the rescue of GAWS Timeline, Darko finds out a way to return to one of the originals timeline. As first GAWS Betty was worried about the risk, she's now determined as ever, to see her love once again)

Darko: Use your powers to see through the codes of this place, since Levine is the one that, involuntarily, created this place, we just have to find a piece of code that is similar to him...

Darko: Then, with my powers, we'll teleport ourselves through that code, and that SHOULD send us to the timeline where Levine is in this moment.

GAWS Betty: Ok! Let's do this!

Darko: Uh!? It's really amazing how your personality can change that easily, from worrying about getting turned into a glitch or erased from facing a possible death like nothing, you're not that different from my Betty, after all... ehehehe.

GAWS Betty: ... we'll talk about this later, now let's do this before i change my mind.

(GAWS Betty use the RESTORE button, then she found a part of Levine codes, as Darko planned)

GAWS Betty: Your turn now!

Darko: Roger that!

(Darko use his soul to see through that code, then grabbing GAWS Betty, he teleport himself into that. Hopefully, after a few seconds, they were still alive)

Darko: It worked!

GAWS Betty: *now with her outfit back to normal* So it seems.

Darko: Have you tried to do this before? Like, traveling through the codes?

GAWS Betty: I only knew how to modify the codes, it appears I can't do this without a second person.

Darko: You should try this with your boyfriend, who knows how many universes there are behind this code.

GAWS Betty: Yes, who knows...

Darko: Maybe there's a universe where Toriel is the one who killed the human child...

Darko: Or one where a Sans that kills everyone for gaining L.O.V.E...

Darko: Or even one where a Papyrus that's rude...

GAWS Betty: Speaking of other versions, what did you mean before?

Darko: About the other you?

GAWS Betty: Yeah, why did you say that?

Darko: Do you know why I chose my Betty as Scapegoat for my plan?

Darko: She was hiding an enormous power, yet... she was too human... she was too easy to manipulate...

GAWS Betty: And what does that have to do with me?

Darko: You're strong, Other Betty, yet... your emotions still have control over your decisions...

Darko: That means that everyone can hurt you, by hurting the ones you love, and through your emotions.

GAWS Betty: Then what should I do? Become an emotionless person like you?

Darko: Who said I'm a being without emotions?

GAWS Betty: Then why do you act like that? Don't you care about the families of the ones you've murdered? Are you really that heartless and blind for power?

Darko: You're looking at me from the wrong side, i've learned to CONTROL my emotions, so that no one can hurt me... as my mother used to say "The most dangerous opponent is the one that has nothing to lose"...

GAWS Betty: Hm. Something tells me I've been there before.

(GAWS Betty's outfit glitches between shades of pink to the colors of every trait plus HATE for a very brief moment as she says that)