Play Command

It wasn't to long after that Tomura came back to the bar. He was frustrated after not killing All Might but was also eyeing her. She knew what he might do.
Hecate hated when they did this command. She was rendered a puppet. A fucking doll.

"Hecate Let's Play"
She froze tilting her head a bit, her arms dropped lazily to her sides as her eyes glazing over. Dabi and Toga suddenly stopped what they were doing now tense, watching the boss.

"Come here, sit with me"
She couldn't resist walking to his side.
She sat down below him, like a dog, she hated this trance but she couldn't do anything. This command made her even as obedient as one.
She felt his hand around her throat, dragging three fingers down her chin before squeezing her neck, pinky in the air.
Her body was droopy and didn't resist his violent touch.

"So kids how about I teach this birdie a lesson, I needa make sure she knows she's mine, you all should know you're mine! Toga get the quirk suppresser, inject her with it. I can't have her healing my work".

"Dabi you're going to hold her, go on".
His eyes flashed not wanting to harm his friend but went over to her.

"Hecate stand up, arms outstretched". She did as Dabi said on command, shocked he was commanding her in her autopilot mode.
Dabi pulled her onto his lap and put her in a headlock. Fuck AFO must have Dabi more under his finger than I thought.

Toga came back with the needles, looking upset as she injected her friends neck. "There you are sir, she shouldn't be able to use her quirks for 3 hrs".
"Double it" "but s sir" he smacked her
"Do it" he growled. Toga wouldn't meet my hazy eyes as she went to work.

"Six hours without your quirk, should be enough time to hurt" he punched her in the eye before he hit her with an uppercut. Her head and arms dropped pathetically. She couldn't move or speak until she was released. She was just a rag doll, who could feel way more in pain now without her regeneration quirk.

Dabi moved from the headlock position to restraining her arms at her sides.

"You're mine Hecate, you work for me now". He choked her harder before he stood back to look at her.

Unfortunately he said "oh hold her yes Dabi burn her a little". His face faltered again not wanting to hurt her. But he had too. He gripped her arms in one hand and pressed his other hand against her thigh, leaving a burn. Her breath hitched suddenly. Hecate's mouth gawked open in pain but she didn't make a noice. She couldn't,, she'd get in trouble.

Tomura punched her ribs again a few times before having Dabi burn her arms this time. She squirmed again the heat,, silently screaming in pain.

"Let her go" Tomura said, smilingly finished with his work.
Thank god, Dabi thought, hopefully he was done with her. Tomura threw her across the room before ordering her to stand "Go with your friends to get patched up, rag doll. Dabi you can release her afterwards, remember I own you".

Dabi POV

I'm not afraid of Tomura jeez I'm afraid of his boss, AFO. Scooping up Hecate, I smirked when her head rolled over my shoulder. Toga followed me as I brought her to our medical ward. I really wanted to say the release command but he said not till afterwards. Why's that?

"Hecate Cut It Out"
She almost immediately vomited over the side of the table. Ahhh that might be why.
"You ordered me around while I was at my most vulnerable". She looked pissed whipping bloody vomit off her mouth.

Toga went jumping over to her and hugged her lightly. "That hurts love" Hecate whined but didn't let go.

"I'm sorry, we had to do as we're told" he said quietly. "I know dumbass come here".
She reached out her arms and pulled him into a hug. It was soft until Hecate was shaking with tears. She pushed him back and to add effort to insult she pushed him back harder by kicking his chest back. "Fucker, don't command me unless I tell you you can" Hecate grinned, quickly whipping her tears away. She suddenly felt a bit nauseous before spitting blood red spit onto the ground. "Okay take care of me please". She started falling forward in pain.

Dabi caught her and brought her head back down to the table.

"Toga can you go get my biggest cargo pants, the ones that are half shorts half pants and a loose tee shirt?"

She turned to face away from him as he picked up some antiseptic.
"Help take off my bindings and pants please. Seeing as you burnt them, help me out, I feel gross" she more so wanted out of this hero costume. She was glad he hadn't burned her mask and jacket.

She could also tell he was blushing as he undid her chest bindings. She leaned back smiling, "come on I need some faster medical attention, it's not like you haven't seen them before" she made the stupidest cutest face at him before laying down. She lay a pant leg over her chest "better?" She's so cute uh fuck
"lemme start cleaning you up" he said quickly

He started applying peroxide to her cuts, making her hiss a little.

"So how many more hours until my quirks back?" she nails digging into her thighs.

"Well he only took 1 to fuck you up so 5 give or take" Dabi talking as he worked putting burn cream on next.
"I really am sorry about doing this". It was soft but he felt her lean up and kiss him on the forehead. "It's alright, I'll just have some new scars in 5ish hours".

'We'll have new scars, not just you' Psycho coo'd
oh great buzzkills awake.

"I'm baaaaackkkkk" Toga called happily interrupting the two personas.
"and I brought you this cute ass black bra I think you'll look great in" Toga smiled with her fangs, eyeing Hecate.

Psyche giggled as Hecate's cheeks turned red.
'Tell your partners I say hi and thanks for patching us.. I mean if you want to. It's just weird also being here while you flirt Hecate'. Psyche laughed again.

"Well someone's chipuuuh oops I didn't mean to say that out loud.. uh well Psyche says hi and thanks for patching us up".

"Hiiiii Psycheee" giggled Toga
"Hey Psycho" Dabi said in a low voice
Hehh psycho come play with us

She frowned abruptly and put her wrist over her face. She was in a surprising amount of pain as Dabi finished wrapping up her thigh last.

"What next oh captain my captain?"
"Ooof Dabi with the tear jerker lit reference ay Toga, help me get dressed and you pain killers and weed stat!" they pointed at Dabi before trying to stand with Toga's help.
Dabi smirked nodding before leaving.

Hecate couldn't help but watch Toga be so doting, it was so cute until she snapped my bra strap. "Ay! Now isn't the time to be cheeky". She helped put on my shirt and pants before I asked for my mask.

"I got the weed but bad news Boss caught me in the hall and said he wants you to wear this Hecate". He held out a leather collar with a metal ring in the front.
"Ugh seriously a dog collar, don't my trances demean me enough".
"I don't know, I think it's kind of hot" Dabi said just low enough for Hecate to hear it. Her face flushed again as she put it on "if boss says so"
'Mmore like if Daddy says so haha'
Shut it Psyche!

"Wonder what the ring could be used for" whys he smirking again! I wouldn't mind him trying or maybe Toga

"Easy!" Toga hopped off the table. She walked over to Hecate and pulled her head back by her hair before twisting the ring. Choking her made her eyes flutter a little until Toga stopped. "If I wasn't in so much pain, I'd be so turned on right now" Hecate said laughing, rubbing her bruised neck

"I'm so sorry I didn't think!" Toga left kisses over her face and neck apologizing.

The girls attention was drawn over to Dabi as he started rolling a blunt.

That's so hot ugh! Psyche come on man you've got to admit they're both hot.

'I'm gayer than you bi-lord' Psyche called. Hecate snorted a little. "Toga, Psyche just said she's gayer than me".
'Why'd you tell her that!!' Because you enjoyed her choking us as much as I did!

Ahaha🤣💖💜💙