Chapter Three- SMUT

Paul Perspective

I was beyond excited. I was known for stuttering during concerts, but today, speaking was almost out of the question. The worst moments were when John was close to me. I think he realized this, and tried to step back when I was taking. I don't know why I was acting this way. I don't think anyone noticed other than John, Ringo and George, because the whole audience was screaming their heads off and passing out. If only they knew they were fangirling over a bunch of queers from Liverpool. John started talking into the mic in between songs while George and I grabbed the other guitars by Ringo's drum set. George questioned why I was acting strange, but I just shrugged it off. That was the longest concert of my life. 

When we got back to the hotel, we told George and Ringo to buzz off for a few hours. They didn't want to, but they finally agreed to let us be. (Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it BEEE! Sorry). I was already unbuttoning my shirt when John said,

"Getting desperate, are we now, Macca?"

I blushed. God, I just loved when John called me pet names. It was so hot. John stood close to me. He started kissing me, so slow and delicately. I started unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed me. He did the same for me. He kissed my neck and gave me another hickey. This went on until there wasn't a single piece of fabric on both of us.  

"Lay down for me, baby," John whispered. 

I did as he asked. 

"Hurry up and get to it!!" I whined.

I didn't even care that I sounded like a five year old throwing a fit. I just wanted John to do me! 

"Hold on for a minute, okay babe?" He gently replied. 

John turned off the lights, which was a good move, considering the fact that this was a slightly awkward situation. He laid down next to me in bed. 

"If you want me to stop at any point, just let me know, okay?" John said, rubbing my cheek with his hand. 

John told me to bend my knees and spread my legs apart. 

"Anything you want, daddy," I  moaned.

It was hard to tell, but it seemed like he was blushing. Like calling him daddy turned him on. I decided I would call him daddy, to get back at him for being such a sexy bastard. I smirked. 

"I, um," John stuttered, "I'm gonna have to go in dry, okay?"

He was embarrassed and I loved it. I loved seeing him vulnerable like this. 

"Okay, just go, daddy," I pleaded.

He quickly sucked on three of his fingers. Then he shoved one in. I moaned. I liked the way that felt. John quickly picked up on this, and shoved a second finger. 

"Oh, daddy," I moaned. 

When John shoved in his third finger I moaned and yelped,

"That hurts!"

"I know, baby, you're doing so good, just hang on, I promise It'll feel good in a minute," John replied.

He leaned over to give me a kiss. John's lip were rough and chapped, but they felt amazing on my lips. John took his fingers out and asked,

"Do you want me to keep going?" John asked.

"Yes, please!" I whined.

That's when he shoved his tip inside of me. I let out a series of moans as he got deeper inside of me. 

"Harder, daddy!" I groaned. 

He did as I asked, like always. 

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned loudly. 

"Me to," John said. 

For the first time that night, John moaned. Both of us moaned loudly. 

"John," I weakly moaned. 

We both had sweat dripping down our face and cum all over. John weakly pulled out of me and groaned. I forgot to mention that John went at it very hard. So hard, that it was draining for both him and I. He plopped himself next to me. He almost fell asleep when I lightly slapped his cheek. 

"What," John mumbled.

"We gotta clean up before Geo and Rings get back," I answered. 

He groaned and got up.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey, more smut in the next one!