Chapter Four-SMUT

John's Perspective

I really wanted to fall asleep right then and there, but Paul had a point. If George and Ringo caught us, that would be beyond awkward. Paul dragged me into the shower. Although I complained, I had to admit, the water felt nice, and with Paul by my side, it was the best. And yes we were showering together. Suck it. Paul pinned me to the wall. I pulled him in and covered his neck with hickies. It seemed as if we were both sexually active. 

"We're not leaving this shower until you're venerable and begging for more," Paul whispered.

See, at this point, anything could make me want more. If I hadn't been so exhausted a minute ago, I would've kept going. Paul started kissing me with his plump lips. I loved his lips. I really got into the kiss. Paul ran his hand down my chest, and to my thighs. He started gently rubbing my thighs. Then, he placed one of his legs in-between mine and slowly rubbed me with his leg. I broke the kiss the let out a moan. As he rubbed me, Paul kissed my neck, then bit it. 

That was hot

He sucked all over my neck, giving me dark hickies. He bit my neck again and started rubbing harder. I moaned again, this time louder. I felt my knees weaken, and I was trying to hold it together. Paul noticed, and went at it even harder. I couldn't hold it together any longer,

"Harder, please go harder," I pleaded.

 Paul smirked. And man, he went harder. At this point, he was grinding on me. I moaned louder than I've ever moaned in my life. 

"Shh," Paul whispered.

"Keep going," I begged. 

Paul stopped and said, "To easy,".

"Please, baby, just a few more minutes," I whined. 

"Alright, daddy," Paul replied. 

I was like a kid begging for a new toy at the toy store. But I just loved when he called me daddy. It was like, really sexy. Paul got on his knees. I knew exactly what he was going to do. He looked in my eyes for approval and I bit my lip and smiled, signaling him that he could do it. He smirked, then put the tip of my dick in his mouth. I knew he only put the tip in, just to torture me. He swirled his tongue around. I continued moaning. I wanted to fall into the ground, but I didn't. 

"Paul," I groaned as he stuck the rest of my dick in his mouth. 

He started sucking it. After a few seconds I said,

"P-Paul, I'm gonna c-cum again," 

I expected for Paul to pull away, but he kept his mouth in and swallowed my cum. He slowly stood up and wrapped his arms around me. We finished cleaning up, put on some boxers and went to sleep. Paul fell asleep on top of me. He looked beautiful.