i. about

[S U M M A R Y]

What Temi Harrington knows is that this year would be more eventful than she could imagine because there's no way on earth that Maliya Sundae would stride back into Liberty Secondary School  in her glorious perfection that Sitom would just sit back and watch.

But what they don't know is that all Maliya wants is a do over after experiencing one of the most traumatizing school year, which only made returning to Liberty a choice she couldn't resist but retuning don't prove to be easy, most especially when her friends are acting weird.

[ A U T H O R ' S   N O T E]

The idea of this book came a while a ago after reading a really interesting published novel, ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES. I had as well been struggling to complete a book and to bring a drafted novel to life, I ended up reading more books that gave me more ideas, like a published Nigerian novel called WAHALA. I then decided to combine all the other ideas that came from each of these books and turn them into one.

I was originally going to title this book, WHO WE ARE, but I felt it wasn't catchy enough so I changed it at last minute to KASALA as well the book cover which I made myself. So with all this I'm hoping to write this book to the end and I'm hoping to see it through and not give up. Thank you.

[ N O T E ]

This book may contain topics of self harm, depression, sexual assault, physical abuse and suicide.

[ A L L   R I G H T S   R E S E R V E D ]

This book is purely fiction. Names, school, places and character personality are all from author's imagination except certain places that may exist in real life like the State.

[ G E N R E ]

Teen Fiction
Young Adult