twenty-two

twenty-two: momentum

×××××

"monitoring team, be ready to pull out." dahee commanded, seeing how the rest of the TQ members were also roaming around the place. 

while the rest were in chaos, hoseok and yoongi were standing still, listening to the lady. 

"you mean you've been here for twelve years?" hoseok frowns, "yes." she pouts softly, lowering her head down while picking her nails. "why didn't you ran away?" yoongi suspiciously asks.

the lady lifts her head up, whispering. "you don't know how old am i, right?"

yoongi blinked. "how old?"

"i'm just twenty-two years old."

"what the f-" hoseok and yoongi covers their mouth. yoongi muttered, "how?"

she puckered her lips, mumbling. "you don't even wanna know."

"why!?" hoseok exclaims. "why are you even here!?" she asks harshly, wrists cuffed together. the two remained silent. "if you're going to hesitate about telling me your purpose, i won't be giving any information."

hoseok doubted for a second, but yoongi spoke. "we're from the ministry of justice." 

instead of being intimidated, they received a sarcastic laugh from the girl, shaking her head. "that's funny." she looks back at them, only to realize that they are not kidding. "really?"

yoongi cocked his brow in a questionable manner. "it's not going to happen, you need to stop your games." she stood up, "idols really think that it's fun to mess around since they can." she nudged her wrist to them, muttering. "take this off me, it's not-"

"we're not lying." yoongi retorted.

"how can you lie when the ministry of justice is aligned with kim chanyoung's power?" she shrugs, surprising the two. "huh?" hoseok frowns, looking at yoongi. "you mean-" 

the female sighs softly, muttering. "looks like you're one of the clueless agents thinking justice can go over." 

upon a further talk, they were cut off by a loud knocking. 

her eyes went wide, mouthing them. "cuff me out, hurry!"

hoseok and yoongi panicked, looking around. "why should we trust you!?" hoseok retorted, as she hisses. "do it!" she lends her arms. yoongi had no choice, ignoring hoseok's protest as he unlocked her cuffs, before she pushes them off in the corner, signing them to cover their mouths.

dusting her shirt off, she ran into the door, covering them through the door.

she was greeted by a gun, as she gasps. "oh goodness, it's just you!" one man yelled, lowering his gun down. "what's happening?" she asks pretentiously, nervously fiddling her fingers behind her. "someone intruded the motel-bar, but we can't find any traces." the man speaks, making the two agents listen.

"why would they? it's been a decade since someone tried to intrude our place." she purposely speaks for the two. "yeah, i think it's another bunch of agents being gotten rid of by the ministry of justice." he chuckles softly, while they hear her laugh too. 

"i think so too, there's no way that they'll win over dad."

hoseok's eyes went wide.

"right? i'll see you later then eunbi." he muttered, looking around. "stay here in the room until everything's fine." 

"sure." eunbi smiles softly, locking the doors out, only to be greeted by two guns pointing towards her.

silence occurs, as hoseok trembles. "who are you, again?"