Chaper 1

Up above is Lottie

The plane ride to Forks was long and boring. At least she had Lottie, her German shepherd golden retriever mix, to keep her company while she thought about how she was going to ask her dad if she can stay with him until her house in the woods was ready.
The plane finally landed and Scarlett was off as soon as she could. Heading over to the baggage claim she grabbed her one bag and headed to the pay phone.
"I have got to get a cell phone" Scarlett muttered quietly.
Putting in some coins and dialing the police station.
"Forks police station, how can I help you?"
"Hello, I was looking for Charlie Swan?"
"Ah yes Chief Swan... CHARLIE!"
There's a muffled 'what' in the background.
"Call for ya"
There's a brief pause on the line and the sound of the phone being handed off.
"Chief Swan here, how can I help you?"
"Hi dad"
Charlie gasps and drops the phone. He quickly picks it back up ignoring the questions stares of the other officers.
"Scar?"
"Yea daddy it's me."
"What are you doing baby"
"Well I was wondering if you could give me a ride..."
"What do you mean? I thought you were still at the base?"
"Surprise? I'm in forks, at the airport"
"Really! Of course I'll give you a ride! Be there in 10..." Charlie trails off then the line dies.
Scarlett chuckles at his antics and finds a seat outside to watch the rain and wait.

10 minutes later as he said, Charlie pulls up in his police cruiser and hops out.

Standing up and embracing him in a hug Scarlett whispers "missed you dad".
"I missed you to scar. What are you doing in Forks?"
"Well... I kinda need a place to stay till my new place is ready, a-and I was kinda wondering i-if I could stay with you and Bella for a while?"
"Oh course you can stay monkey! I would love to have you around! Wait, what about the military?"
"I got honorably discharged and I decided it was time to come home. Oh! And this is Lottie, my little pup"

The drive home was kinda awkward after that seeing as I didn't want to talk about why I was discharged and dad was just plain... how do I say this nicely... antisocial and awkward.

Driving up to the house I could see it was the same as when I was a kid. Paint pealing and scuffed, but hey it's home.

"Well here it is... it's not much..."
"It's perfect dad."

The inside was the same as well, and I could immediately tell dad was not one for change.

"You can stay in the guest room if you'd like"
"That'll be just fine, thank you again for letting me stay here"
"It's nothing monkey, like I said I would love for you to stay"

POV Change to Alice
I exited my vision and look to Edward who was talking with Bella but stopped and looked at me after he saw my stare. His eyes widen as he reads my mind and snaps his gaze to Bella who is looking confused as always.

"Did you know your sister is here babe?" Was the first thing out of Edward's mouth. Bella instantly turns her face into a scowl while muttering "that bitch, couldn't you have just stayed away"

Everyone whips their heads to Bella as she stomps out of the house and slams her car door while speeding away.

Emmet was the first to speak "what the hell was that?!"