Chapter 4

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

AN- Scarlet was named alpha right beside Sam so they share the power but Scarlett lets Sam run the pack and helps when needed as it was obvious Sam was meant to be leader. But under certain circumstances Scarlett can control both shifters and vampires with an ultimate alpha voice only she can do. This means that technically, she's above Sam in the hierarchy of the pack

"Sup pups"

The look I received after that was hilarious. I mean, oh my god that was funny. Not to mention Bella's jaw was definitely on the floor now.

"Close your mouths, your gonna catch flys in their" was my very sarcastic comment to their obviously shocked faces.

They immediately snap out of their shock at that.

"How the hell does she know!" Of course Bella was the one to make this comment. Think your still special Bella? Ha!

I turn to Sam
"Ooo, can I tell them!"
"Sure, I guess"
"One part of both?"
"Might as well say both"
"Cool. So short version is I am the ultimate alpha of this pack. Therefore I am a part of the pack and no secrets can be hidden from me. Also any order I give will be followed or there will be consequences."

The pack immediately starts bawling out laughter and Bella is rolling around on the floor laughing.

I hold up three of my fingers
Sam starts backing away

Two fingers are left
He pulls Emily with him to the back of the room

Last one up
The pack notices and quiets down, looking very confused

All fingers are down
I use my alpha voice

"This is the order I give to you. You will obey the commands given, you will not underestimate those around you. You will listen when I am speaking to you. Is that understood?"

Everyone's head is bowed even Sam's. Bella is dumbfounded. She stares at me in disbelief.

The pack responds instantly with a resounding "ma'am,yes, ma'am"
This shocks all of the imprints, especially Emily who is staring at Sam in utter shock.

The next thing though is what shocked me.
Bella...
Punched...
Me...

Sam instantly started backing away more, urging the the rest of them to do so as well. They get the hint and back off.

I look to Bella who was cradling her fist.
I tap into my power.
Lottie is next to me and I will her to use her wings.

Next thing anyone knows, Bella I'm on the floor holding her nose as blood pours out after a satisfying crack it make when my fist make contact with it.

"Want to try that again Bella? Not only did I JUST come back from the army, which you know, not to mention I was the Lieutenant General, you should have learned to not punch people after the time you punched a werewolf."

I walk away from the house and towards Charlie's place, ignoring the stares I was getting from every werewolf in the room. I turn Lottie back to normal with a flick of my wrist and she walks steadily by my side.

When I make it home Charlie is at the kitchen table working on a case. I walk over to tell him what happened and what to expect from Bella when she gets home.

"Soooo..."
"So?"
"Bella punched me, so I punched her back and kinda broke her nose. When she punched my she also may or may not have either sprained or broke her wrist."
"Wow"
"Yeah I just wanted to tell you before she comes home and tells you it's all my fault and try's to get you to kick me out"
"It's fine monkey. I just didn't expect Bella to actually do that..."
"Yeah, I know. Well I have to go send some finishing things to my construction crew for my house. I love you, and thank you for being understanding with the whole Bella situation"
"I love you too, monkey. Good night"
"Night"

As expected when Bella finally decided to grace Charlie with her presence, she started telling him about how it was all my fault and how I just walked up to her and punched her in the nose as walked off. He grounded her for lying, especially since Sam called earlier to confirm the truth about how she punched me first.

Time skip to when her house is done (skipping the one day in between the pack incident and moving day)

It was finally finished!
My house!
I love it so much it's perfect!

I unpack my things and decide to go shopping at the store for some decorations.

AN- next chapter the house will be done because she used her angel speed to get it done in less than a hour. Pics will be in the next chapter as well.