2

Getting her makeup done, her manager walked in with her schedule for the day.

"Roseanne! Hurry up!" The photographer said to the actress.

"Coming!"

"Unnie, what time is my hair appointment tomorrow?" Roseanne asked Jennie who's currently reading and putting her schedule in her mind.

"It's at 2 in the afternoon tomorrow" Jennie replied.

"Okay"

The shoot began and Roseanne was greeted by satisfied looks from the camera crew.

"Great job! One more shot and you're done!" The photographer said.

When her shoot ended, another actor came and stood at the top of the staircase when he looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

"Wah! Vernon hoobae! You've become popular these days! Have you followed what I taught you?" Roseanne said.

"Yes. Just following what my senior says" Vernon replied. "Good"

"What are you doing here?" Roseanne asked curious. "Oh, I'm actually having a shoot"

"Ahhh"

Few hours later, Vernon's shoot ended and he quickly went to his own car to avoid the media.

Almost starting the engine, a woman walked in with mask and shades to cover her face up, but he immediately took notice.

"Roseanne sunbaenim?"

"Hi! Could you take me home? My van isn't working and I don't want to walk home. Media can catch me" Roseanne said. "Does your manager know?" Vernon asked.

"Eh, not really. Could you just take me home?" Roseanne replied. "Okay"

They both drove home, they're driving and is currently at the highway when Roseanne started a topic.

"So, what's your ideal type of girl?" Roseanne asked making Vernon look at her.

"A girl who sees the galaxy when she looks at me" Vernon replied with a chuckle focusing on the road.

"How bout you?"

"I like guys who're younger than me" Roseanne replied making Vernon see it as a green light. 'Maybe she's telling me she likes me too!' He thought.

Vernon can't stop thinking about it over and over again while looking at her when she screamed.

"Vernon look out!" She yelled when an incoming truck almost hit them when Roseanne took over the steering wheel that made them hit a tree instead.

Coming out of the ambulance, the two are hurriedly put inside the emergency room for check up and operation if necessary.

"Dr. Seokjin! Please, take the woman under your care. Dr. Jimin! The guy is yours!" Jisoo yelled. "Yes ma'am"

Later that night

"Seokjin hyung, heard you're taking care of the famous actress, Park Roseanne. Is she hot? I'll totally go to her room if I can" Jimin joked.

"Yeah, I don't think she'll like you" Jin said.

"Why not? I'm cute, sexy and lovely!" Jimin stated.

"She doesn't like doctors, you creep!" Jin said.

Little do they know someone heard their conversation and guess what? It's Kim Jennie.

"Yah! Kim Seokjin! Do you think I pay you just to make me a substitute doctor for your patient? I know I can be a good doctor but you know I don't treat others except my family!" Jungkook scolded the older.