4

Roseanne is sitting on her sofa that is infront of her bed while being interviewed by reporters.

"Miss" "Are you dating?" "When?"

"Stop!" Roseanne said signalling them to stop. "One at a time please" Roseanne added. "Roseanne, are you really dating Vernon?" A reporter asked.

"No. I am not"

"Why are you in his car that night?"

"My van broke down and I wanted to go home quick"

"Do you know what happened next when the accident occured?"

"Obviously, no! How will I know when I'm unconcious? Alright, interview's done. You may leave now" Roseanne said and her bodyguards quickly nodded and push the reporters away. "You may also leave" Roseanne ordered her bodyguards and they obeyed leaving Roseanne and Jennie alone.

"God, it's making my head hurt" Roseanne groaned. "Ack!" She winced when Jennie slightly slapped her arm.

"That's what you get for escaping and coming back unconcious! I already told you I'll let it fixed but you won't listen!" Jennie scolded.

"I'm very tired that's why I hurriedly escaped" Roseanne said. "Don't you have a date? Why are you still here?" Roseanne added.

"Yah, it's not a date, okay? It's an apology dinner...date?" Jennie said. "Go now! That Park Jimin must be waiting for you" Roseanne said pushing Jennie out of the room.

Jennie opened the door, "Call me if someone comes in your room aside from your doctor, okay?" Jennie said and she just nodded.

•~•

Jungkook came to the hospital with Taehyung today to check on his employees and their patients to see if anything's wrong.

Walking down the hallway, he saw a guy with a mask with another guy accompanying him holding flowers and a lunch box.

"Probably a celebrity" Taehyung whispered to him.

"How'd you know?"

"Pretty sure he's going to Park Roseanne's room" Taehyung said when his 'manager' left him with the flowers and the lunchbox and went on his own.

"Tell Jin hyung I'll check on Ms. Roseanne, bring me a mask, a doctor's robe and her information, quick. Besides, I'm pretty sure he needs to take care of his pregnant wife" Jungkook ordered. Not long than 2 minutes, Jungkook already has worn the mask, and the robe.

•~•

"What should I do?" Roseanne thought laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. She decided to stand up, but suddenly got stuck when her hand got stuck on the side of the bed.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Roseanne exclaimed as she winced in pain when she finally got her hand. She rubbed it gently but the pain won't go away. "This will last long"

•~•

Jungkook's walking towards her room but he has to pass the nurses' desk first and when he did, he saw the guy earlier asking for her room number.

"What's her room number?" He asked.

"Name please. And the patient's name" The nurse requested.

"Um, Park Roseanne. V-vince" The guy said. "What is your relationship with Park Roseanne?" The nurse asked.

"I'm a friend"

"Sorry, but we only tell the relatives or the family of the patient. If you do want to visit her, you must check every single room" The nurse apologized and went back to her work.

The guy got no choice but left when he saw a doctor walking towards the hall.

"Hi! May I know where Park Roseanne's room number is?" He asked.

"Go find it yourself" Jungkook coldly and sternly said passing him by.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon" The nurses greeted and was greeted back by a nod. "Continue with what you are working"

The guy was left dumbfounded with the flowers and the lunchbox on his hands.

"What happened to Mr. Jeon? He never checks up on a patient" a nurse gossiped with 3 other nurses. "Maybe he has nothing to do?" A nurse said.

"No, if he has nothing to do he'll just come by here and chat with the other doctors" The other nurse disagreed. "You're right"

The guy had no choice but to check every single room to see the name of Park Roseanne.

•~•

I'll just call Roseanne Chaeyoung here.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked with furrowed brows. "Where's my doctor?" She added.

"He's taking care of his pregnant wife. I'll be a substitute, so I just need to check up on you, your vitals and the monitor" Jungkook said checking the monitor and writing stuff down.

"Name please? Atleast I'll know who checked on me" Chaeyoung requested. "Jeon Jungkook"

"Ahhh, okay– wait what?!" Chaeyoung said with wide eyes.

"Ahhh, I see. You intentionally checked up on me didn't you?" Chaeyoung started her act. "This can be a great use of my acting skills!" She thought.

"No, he requested for me to be a substitute" He lied.

"Mm, I see. Is no one available to be my doctor?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No"– Jungkook got cut off by a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in!" Chaeyoung said and Jungkook went back on checking the monitor.

"Hi, sunbae" Vernon came in. "Oh, hi! Did the dispatch catch you? You know about the scandal right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, they didn't, and yes, I know about the scandal. How are you? Here, flowers and food" Vernon said giving her the food.

Jungkook turned to where he was and Vernon was shocked to see him.

"You. Why are you here?" Vernon asked confusing Chaeyoung.

"Why? He's my doctor. Something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked. "No, it's just that I asked him where your room was earlier and he didn't tell me, so" Vernon replied.

"Ah, don't worry about him. Can you feed me? My hands hurt" Chaeyoung said and Jungkook quickly turned meanwhile Vernon is being a little teenager.

"O-o-okay" Vernon said before making himself comfortable and feeding Chaeyoung.

Jungkook couldn't resist seeing the view like that and just went out rolling his eyes. "That idiot" He muttered reffering to Vernon.

Vernon was feeding Chaeyoung, but when Jungkook went out she suddenly stopped him.

"It's okay. I can handle this now, my hands don't hurt as much like earlier. You can go, thanks for the food!" Chaeyoung said pushing Vernon out of her room and ate again.

"Did my plan on making him jealous work? Well, if it did, serves him right" Chaeyoung said with a smile.

•~•

Update!!!! Like it? Make sure to leave a comment and a vote!

I'm out!–