¡13

Continue....

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Azia Summer James /Z,Zia

❤💬↗: ion fw wit broke niggas im too good for that ⚠🌌

❤💬↗
: ion fw wit broke niggas im too good for that ⚠🌌

"Get yo ugly ass off my kitchen counter "mom said smacking my leg,"ow mom that shit hurt"i whined getting off the counter, "i don't give a fuck"," Sanji talk to yo mama"i whined.

"Told you not to go on there"Sanji shake her head,i kissed my teeth and got down taking my rum with me.

"Bitch don't get fuck up"i told this ole bum,cause i will shoot her no cap,"you can't tell me shit".

"Well bitch i did "i rolled my eyes cause yeah i just did tf .Me and Sanji was minding our business and i was i telling Sanji something That Aljay and Wade dumbass did ,ole girl was walking past and we bust out laughing she thought we was laughing at her when we didn't even see her ass.

Wanna be seen so bad ass bitch."i will beat yo ass"she said coming up in my face, girl i wish tf you would ,"and i will shoot yo ass "i spoke back.

"Talk ya shit bestie!"Sanji high ass hyped up,"you thinking you hood and shit like clearly youn know me"."fuck i wanna know yo for if you was important then i would have dumb ass ",like why you still talking i thought you said you was gone beat my ass.

"Girl i-"she started but stop and swing and hit me in my face,fighting ain't pretty so i rlly don't do it ,so know what i did i took my gun out and shot her in my arm "i should just shot you inna head.next time tho"i shrug like it was nothing cause tbh i wasn't nothing.

"Come on high ass"i told Sanji and we made our way to the car ,me ofc driving us home.

Its short cause i wanna get started on some else for this so next chapter it starts!