Prologue

One day, a pair of siblings were walking across the park. The two were sisters.

One was a bright red wolf with bright blue eyes. Her hair was a darker shade of red with orange and yellow faded ends resembling fire. She had on a dark yellow jacket, a bright orange shirt, and a bright yellow skirt. Her shoes were golden yellow with a red diamond shaped gem on each one.

The other one was a blue demon with life green eyes. Her hair was a lighter shade of blue with even lighter shades of blue resembling water. She had on a lime green jacket, a yellowish green shirt, and a long mint green skirt. Her shoes were the same color as her shirt, but they were a bit lighter than her shirt. She had a blue oval shaped gem in the center of her chest. She had on a black headband with petal-like accessories. Her mother told her that it might've been a flower that hasn't bloomed yet.

Their names are Destiny and Dynasty.

"What a wonderful day. Right Destiny" the demon asked. "It sure is" the wolf replied. The sisters continued their walk until Dynasty stopped.  She felt a twinge in her chest as she gripped her stomach with her right hand and cover her mouth with her left hand.

"Dyna, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Destiny asked her sister in worry. Dynasty tried to shake her head, but she fell to her knees. She couldn't hold her hand to her mouth any longer then she started vomiting. (If you think Dynasty is vomiting ink, you're wrong. Based on the info about them, Dynasty is vomiting water) "Destiny, it hurts" Dynasty said weakly. Water then started dripping from her hair and skin.

Destiny picked up her sister bridal style and rushed home. She placed Dynasty on the couch and ran to the bathroom. She searched the medicine cabinet above the sink and found some pain killers. 

"Aaaaagh! Destiny!" Dynasty called. Destiny ran out of the bathroom only to see her sister lying on her side on the ground. Her stomach clenched in her arms and body curled into a ball. Her eyes were shut tight as more water dripped from her body.

Destiny rushed to the kitchen and full up a glass of water. She kneeled down and held Dynasty's head on her lap. She took two of the pills out of the bottle and placed them into Dynasty's mouth. Dynasty swallowed the pills then drank the water in the glass that Destiny gave her.

After about 5 minutes, the pain was fading away. Dynasty looked at her sister with worry in her eyes. Then she looked down at her lap.  "I'm sorry Des" Dynasty said sadly. 

Destiny embraced her sister in a hug. " It's ok Dyna. You just give me a scare." she said. Dynasty smiled and fell asleep due to her exhaustion from the attack.

Destiny looked at her sleeping sister. Her normally calm and happy self changed. 'I will protect her by any means necessary from now on' she thought sharply and sternly.