Say no More

Harry felt someone grab his wrist and pull him into a broom cupboard on his way back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Hey! Whos there?" he asked.

"Potter, can you relax?" asked a familiar voice. "It's me, Draco."

"Draco Lucius Malfoy," Harry groaned, "how can you be so damn hot?" he asked. He was blushing a terrible color of scarlet immediately after saying that last word. He had meant to say 'annoying', but he was also thinking the word hot. If he had said 'annoying', he would have been lying to Draco, and himself. Harry loved it when Draco is around him. "Shit," Harry sighed under his breath.

"What did you just say?" Draco asked in the vicious tone he used constantly, but he was trying to hide a smirk that was quickly emerging onto the pale, pointed face of his.

"Shit."

"No, before that."

Harry impatiently tried to get the blush off of his cheeks, but is only made him blush harder. He finally gave up trying. "I said, 'why are you so damn annoying?' If you heard anything else, I think you might need some hearing aids," Harry quickly corrected himself.

Harry could faintly see Draco change his facial expression from smirking to confused. He realised that he probably didn't know what hearing aids were. "They're little devices that go on your ear that muggle healers give to people who can't hear well. It helps them hear better," Harry explained.

"Oh," said Draco. "Well, I guess I might need some hearing aids because I thought I heard you call me hot. Now, did you or did you not say that? Lumos," Draco's wand easily lit up the tiny broom cupboard. Harry saw Draco give in and let his smirk enter his face immediately when he saw how red Harry's face was.

"I- I um... well- well who cares if I did? It was on accident. Now, did you need something?" asked Harry furiously.

"Yes, actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go practice quidditch with me later for the Slytherin and Ravenclaw game in a few days," he bit his lip, "but because you have just admitted your feelings for me in the worst way possible, I've got other plans." Draco lowered his wand. A soft clank indicated that he had dropped it, but the spell still lit up the tiny room.

What happened next was something Harry never thought in a million years would be happening; Draco cupped Harry's cheeks in his palms and lightly placed his lips onto Harry's. Meanwhile, Harry didn't understand what was going on.

Draco Malfoy just kissed me. Oh. My. God. My dreams are coming true. What is this feeling? Does he like me back? Well, obviously you dumb prat! He kissed you for Merlins sake! He kissed you first! HE KISSED ME FIRST! Harry was so lost in his thoughts that he wasn't kissing back. Malfoy noticed, and pulled back.

"Is everything okay, Harry? Did I do something wrong?" But Draco knew that that was a dumb question to ask, for there was a stupidly big smile on Harry's face.

"N- no, you haven't done anything," he started, "It's just- its just I was kind of lost in my thoughts- I have dreamed about something like this happening-"

"Oh, so you've dreamed of me, have you now?" Draco crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow playfully. Harry laughed, and Draco smiled.

"Your laugh is very cute. I should get you to laugh more often, shouldn't I?" Draco stated. Harry laughed again, somewhat forcefully, just to see Draco smile again.

There was an awkward silence.

"Well... I think I should be going... are we on for Quidditch later? I think 6 p.m. should do-" said Draco bending  over to pick up his wand when Harry interrupted him.