You're on my lap, Malfoy

A/N okay hey so here's a lil code

hello - regular text

hello - ONLY Harry's thoughts 

yw :)

also IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR LIKE A MONTH I- I JUST HAD LITERALLY NO IDEAS. at the end of this one shot can yall put in a comment section some ideas for me to write? i always have so much trouble thinking up ideas. thank you and have a great day!! <33 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was sitting in potions class, not listening to Professor Slughorn drag on about some potion. It was only when the door of the classroom burst open that Harry perked his head up. Draco walked across the classroom, making everyone go silent. He was wearing a black t-shirt that was cropped to show his belly button, a black and white plaid skirt, and red high heels. Draco almost always wears crop tops, so everyone was used to it. But he has never worn a skirt before, nor had any other boy at Hogwarts.

He looks stunning. 

Harry found himself blushing very badly at this thought, and at the fact that Draco was coming over to him.

Why is he coming towards me?! He has a spot next to Blaise- wait, no he doesn't, Pansy's sitting there! But I don't have an extra chair, where would he sit? I don't know! Harry, stop overreacting! He's probably just going to someone behind you- BUT I'M IN THE BACK ROW. OH FUCK HE'S MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH ME- WAIT HE HAS BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME- HARRY CALM THE FUCK DOWN PLEASE-

"Potter," said Draco once he reached Harry, interrupting his thoughts. 

"H-hi, Malfoy," stuttered Harry. Draco raised his eyebrows.

"Since when have you said 'hi' to me, let alone greet me at all?" Harry's eyes widened.

"Uh- I just thought I'd be nice, I guess- I mean... it's good to be nice to someone," said Harry. "you should try it sometime."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Potter. There's nowhere else to sit."

Professor Slughorn started speaking before Harry could say anything. "I have a few extra chairs in the back room, I can go get one if you'd like me to-"

"No, I'm okay. Harry's lap looks very comfy right now, so I think I might just sit there." And without warning, Draco plopped himself right onto Harry's lap. 

WHAT THE FUCK IM- DRACO IS SITTING ON MY LAP WHY- HOLY SHIT-

Across the room, Harry could hear Ron and Neville trying to hold in their laughs while Hermione scolded them. But when Harry turned his head to look at them, she too was trying to hold in a giggle. Harry gave them a death stare, and they all stopped immediately. He turned his head to look away from them. "Um, Dra- Malfoy?" Harry tried to get Draco's attention. 

Meanwhile, Draco was just copying the notes on the blackboard, not paying attention to anyone. 

Harry cleared his throat and tapped Draco on the shoulder. "Malfoy?" 

Draco ignored him again. 

"Oh my god- Malfoy!" 

The scratching of Draco's quill stopped. He sighed deeply. "What do you want, Potter?" When Harry didn't say anything, he continued to do his notes. Everyone else was just watching Draco and Harry. 

Harry paused. "You're on my lap, Malfoy."

"Wow, you're not as stupid as I thought. Congratulations."