PROLOUGE

5 Strawberry Series #1: Til I Met You

5 Strawberry Series #2: Maybe This Time
(uncomplete)

5 Strawberry Series #3: I love you to the moon and back
(uncomplete)

This contains spoilers for
Other Series of 5 Strawberry Series.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains strong launguage that are not suiatable for very young audiences.
Read at your own risk.

***

"Doctora Enriquez, we have a surgery operation later,"

I nodded to Doc Ramirez. He's the head of our Hospital. I'm here at my office to look some files of the patients. But suddenly someone knocked at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled while I was looking another files to my drawer. I was so busy looking at the files of the patient in this day. And our head doctor said that we will be very busy at this week.

"Have you take lunch already?" Liam asked when he entered at my office. He was the one who knocked at my door.

I shooked my head. "Not yet. I have many to do. Hindi pa 'ko tapos sa mga files," I said not looking at him.

"Let's have a lunch. That's not good for you." he was standing near at me. I ignore his presence.

"Come on. May 2 hours pa naman bago i-submit 'yan. You should take a lunch first." he said.

Alam ko naman na wala na akong magagawa dahil pinipilit niya ako. He was always worried about me always when I didn't take a breakfast, or lunch.  I stopped looking the other files and sigh heavily.

"Okay, but 20 minutes lang, okay?" I said.

He nodded and smiled. Lumabas kami sa office 'ko. I was wearing a dark blue dress partnered a doctor lab gown and brown high-heels. My hazel brown hair was in ponytail.

"Don't do that here," I said to Liam because he place his hands to my waist while we're walking! The other people here was looking at us! Specially the nurses.

He chuckled. "Okay,"

Liam was there beside me since I literally hurt my first break up. Liam was so kind and patiently. He teach me how to control myself, and the others. Lahat ng ginagawa kong katangahan, siya lagi ang nasa tabi ko para pagsabihan ako ng magagandang bagay. He's my best friend, but he told me na he never give up to get my heart. He was confess me na he likes and love me, everyday.

We stopped when Dr. Silvia greet us. Dr. Silvia and Liam was in friend. Dr. Silvia was the new one Doctor. Bagong intern pa lang s'ya dito kaya hindi pa s'ya professional Doctor kagaya namin.

"Hi Doc Lopez! Hi Doctora!" Doctor Silva greeted us while wearing a teasing look and smile. I chuckled of that.