Chapter 06

"Po?!"

Parehas naman kami ni Vince na nasamid. What the heck?! Naglilihi?! The fuck! Inabutan naman ako ni Vince ng tubig at agad-agad 'kong ininom 'yon.

"Are you both okay?" Tito Charles asked while laughing a little bit.

I nodded. "O-of course, Tito." I smiled saka ako uminom ulit ng tubig. I need to escape here! Now! Nakakailang na! Promise!

"So what I said nga.. baka naglilihi ka na kase-" Vince cutted Tita Janice's word.

"Mom. She's not p-pregnant." Vince said. He even hard to say the word 'pregnant'. "Favorate lang niya talaga 'yung soup."

"Y-yeah. H-he's right po." I shruggled and gave them a fake laugh.

"Oh c'mon! I'm a doctor, and nakikita 'ko sa kanya 'yung mga signs na cause ng pregnancy, but.. kayo lang ang.. makakapagsabi nun kung.. is chezca is.. pregnant nga talaga." Tita Janice said and smiled.

Duh! Med din kaya kinukuha 'kong course! Ala namang signs na nakikita sa'kin about pregnant! And besides, alang nangyayari samin 'noh! Ew.

After we ate dinner, Tita and Tito Charles decided to sleep here at Vince condo. I went to the bathroom to wash my face! I face my face on the mirror. I even slap my face!

"Chezca. You need to escape here. You can't stay here for too long." I told to myself.

I left to the bathroom and I went to the sala para kunin 'yung handbag 'ko. I saw it on the coffee table, kinuha 'ko naman 'yon. I looked for the people here, 'nang makita 'ko naman na ala sila sa sala and sa kitchen, I guess asa mga rooms na sila. I slowly walked to the door and hold the door knob.

"Where are you going?"

I bit my lower lip and turned around to Vince. I gave him a little smile. "Uhh.. I-i check the door if it is locked na." I walked to the sofa and sat. I crossed my legs and nilabas 'ko 'yung cellphone 'ko para itext sila Rhy na hindi ako makaka-uwi.

"Hindi ka pa ba matutulog?" he suddenly asked.

"Hindi pa." I said without looking him. I was just thinking kung paano 'ko sasabihin sa kanila!

"Okay." I heard Vince sigh and walked over the hall way. I stood up to escape and walk towards the door.

"Hi! Where are you going?"

I turned around to Tita Janice and gave her a smile. "Uhh. I just check the door if naka lock na po." and I walked near at Tita.

"Ah, oo. Naka lock na 'yan." tita said. "Don't you aren't sleep?" Tita Janice asked and walk to the kitchen's counter top and make a coffee.

I shooked my head. "Uhh. Y-yes po." I said. Pero sa totoo lang, inaantok na talaga 'ko! I just want to escape nga eh!

Tita Janice suddenly chuckled and shooked her head. "Sorry for what I've said lately. I was just joking na your pregnant." she said while stirring the coffee. "Hija matulog ka na. Baka naghihintay na si Vince." Tita Janice smiled.

I nodded. "O-okay po." I walked to the hall way. I was about to entered to the white door when Tita Janice stopped me.

"That's not your room. That's privacy. Ewan 'ko nga kay Vince kung bakit ayaw magpapasok dyan, but.. sa brown door ka pumasok, sa left." Tita Janice said and smiled.