Chapter 01

"Uy! Tama na muna review!"

I'm here at my condo with Rhylee. She's my best friend. I'm reading my books about Surgery and Neurology. It was hard kaya I need take time to review it well.

"O, meryenda muna." Rhylee placed the pizza and fruit shake to the top of the coffee table. I leaned to get the pizza. I took a bite of pizza while reading.

"Sissy! Masyadong ka namang focus!" she suddenly said while eating her pizza.

"Geez. May training pa kami bukas eh, so I need to review it well." I shruggled and read again to my book. It was a Sunday so back to normal nanaman tomorrow.

"Bet mo talaga maging Doctor 'no?" she asked and sat beside me while handed her fruit shake.

"Yeah. I really told you," I smiled. Thinking what I've become a Doctor someday. Am I being successful? I sigh for that. I back my attention what I am reading.

"I trusted you. You will become a Doctora, someday." she said while imagining in her front. Smiling.

I smiled what she said. "Thank you," I hugged her tigther.

While we're talking, her phone was rang so he stood up and walk a meter to answer it. After a minutes she called me.

"Why?" I asked. My brows furrowed when she wasn't speak. Playing her phone to her hands.

"I h-have to go already. My Dad got mad to me na," she pouted and sipped to her fruit shake.

"W-what? Why?" I asked. Her Dad is actually like a monster when he got mad. Minsan lang magalit si Tito Cedrick kaya I'm just curious about why is Tito get mad at Rhylee.

I sigh heavily. "Tell me what you've done," I said and massage my head. I'm like her Ate n'ya ngayon kahit mas matanda s'ya sa'kin 'nang 1 year.

"A-ano kase.. Uhm.. N-nakita ako ni D-dad na nakikipag-date to some guy," she looked down to the floor. Shyly.

I shooked my head. Her Dad is so strict kaya puro lang saakin sumasama, pero meron din naman s'yang ibang friends.

"I think.. you have to talk to your Dad." 'yun lang 'yung sinabi 'ko dahil ayaw 'ko naman muna makisali sa problem issue 'nang family nila.

I sigh when she didn't talk. "Sino ba kase ka-date mo?" My brows was furrowed.

"S-si.. ano kase.. s-si Jaile," she said slowly and playing her phone to her hand.

My eyes widened when I realize what she said. I stood up while my eyes wide. "Again?!" I shouted.

I felt guily to shouted her when I saw her corner of her eyes tearing. "Sorry Rhy. I was worried about you. Hindi ba dapat lumayo ka na sa kanya?" I asked.

Si Jaile kase ex-boyfriend n'ya. Niloko s'ya past 2 years kase nakita ni Rhylee na nakikipag halikan sa ibang babae and now?.. babalik nanaman? My god!

She all about to speak when her phone was ring again. She answered it. "H-hello-.. y-yes dad.. i'm on my way." she gestured the door to leave and I nodded. When the door is already close I sat my to my couch and continue reading.

After an hour I decided to go to the National Book Store to buy some books. I take a shower muna and I was thinking what I should wear. And at last, I decided to wear a stripe black tube croptop with a buttoned to the top and mini dark green skirt partnered with a white sneakers.