The Storm Cloud of Doom

Emmett had a nice private jet and a teenage daughter named Allie, who loved to ride on it with him. One day he finished up his work early to fly it around briefly without Allie. Even after doing this so many times, it was still exhilarating. He took a sharp turn to amuse himself and ended up going right into a storm cloud. He swerved out of it, but it looked like it had gotten struck by lightning. Sure enough, the controls were malfunctioning and telling him he was much higher up than he actually was. Having done this so many times he had programmed an automatic sequence, he turned that on and waited for it to get close enough to land. 

However, that didn't happen.

He ought to have landed by now, but he was still going and looked pretty far away. Not sure what the trouble was, he turned to his left and found himself flying between buildings... between? He just realized in time that he had shrunk with the plane, and ran to get control. Unfortunately, he was in a busy street and avoiding things was nearly impossible.

Luckily, he had flown fancy patterns before and navigated it mostly well. On one turn, however, he realized he was flying straight towards Allie and her friend Amanda. He tried to pull up, and succeeded, but too late... by pulling up he shot straight up Amanda's nostril. He heard a loud sniff and then came out the other nostril, and flew straight into his daughter's mouth, where she unawarely swallowed him. 

His fate was to wait in his daughter's stomach until the acids broke down the plane, and soon, himself.