A pill... or not.

Ethan (18) was stuck at home with his 16 year old sister Emma, who was laying in bed sick. His mom told him that there was specific medication he had to give her and left the correct dosage on the counter, as well as warning him to not get too near to her. He thought now was a good time to give the pills to her. He walked in and felt her forehead, but removed his hand upon realizing she was asleep. He set the note of the dosage on the table, opened the pill container and everything went dark.

When he woke up, he was surrounded by giant white circles with numbers on them, and they looked kind of like... Emma's pills? He then saw the lights turn on and heard Emma say in a drowsy voice " four pills?" And then his world was turned upside down as he landed on Emma's hand. She looked down with squinted eyes and mumbled "I think that's four... I should have brought my glasses up." Ethan looked around and saw three other pills, which meant she thought he was a pill too! He fell over hard as her massive finger brushed against him and took a pill to deliver to her mouth. He saw her raise a water glass and kept watching in horror as the bulge in her throat went all the way down.

The next one was grabbed and dropped effortlessly into her mouth as well, and so was the third. He knew that as she was doing them one by one, she would recognize him as not being a pill. However, he underestimated how sleepy she was. The truth became apparent as he was dangling above Emma's gaping wet maw. He saw two strands of saliva dangling between her titanic tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her pearly white teeth approached slowly. Now he was near enough to count her taste-buds, and then he was falling, but got caught on her uvula. She gagged and spit him out on accident, and he landed in her water. She mumbled "oh well" and picked up her glass. He watched yet again as it was brought to her pink luscious lips, this time from a different angle. The uvula offered no help this time as he was sent down her gigantic gullet. The sheer size of her stomach surprised him, but it wouldn't be long until he became one with it.