Chapter 12

Nobody's pov's: skip to end of the week.

"Babe, wake up" kylie layed on top of Mason making her groan.

"Why are you up so early" she whined "it's only...." Mason glanced at her phone "9am" she layed back.

"You slept in late. I'm a perfectly normal person" kylie said "please? I wanna go take some pictures walking down the street of Paris, eat food and go on the Eiffel Tower"

"You could eat me?" Mason smirked at her.

Kylie rolled her eyes and stood up"Dont be dirty." She said "I'm leaving in-" she was cut of when Mason bolted to her suit case picking up clothes.

"I win" the tall brunette whispered.

-

"I'm tired...can we go back to the hotel and sleep?" Mason whined.

"You forgot the most famous place of all" kylie said as they walked to the elevator on the Eiffel Tower "its beautiful when it gets dark. It's about to light up any moment" just as she finished the lights turned on.

"Wow" Mason said looking around her. They got to the top and walked to the edge of it. They both looked out to the city under them. "Its beautiful"

"It is" kylie said looking at her. She dugg through her pocket and pulled out the ring and hid it behind her back. "Mason...I want to give you something before you go"

"You got me chocolate from the stand down there?" Mason turned to her excitedly.

"No."

"If it's not the chocolate I dont want it" she turned back with a pout.

"Well then i guess this ring was a waste-" kylie pulled out the ring from behind her and held in both hands.

"What?" Mason turned to her "you got me a ring? Kylie..." Mason looked at it and stepped back just a little

"No no. It's not an engagement ring, we are to young for that first of all. Second, it's a promise ring" kylie smiled when mason relaxed and looked at her adorably "your cute"

"I got it for you because we have been together over a year now, and I didn't have much money when our anniversary came along. But the point is that I love you and this signifies that one day I will be by your side permanently and you wont leave me. I promise to always be by your side when you need me and when you dont. And could help you remember me when I leave you tomorrow...and if you get panic attacks or whatever" kylie spoke looking at the ring "but its whatever" she shrugged.

"Its not 'whatever'. Its beautiful and sweet. Your so sweet and- I love you" Mason huged kylie. Both girls separated and kylie slid the ring on Mason left hands ring finger.

"And I love you. More than anything in this world. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you...when were old enough I'll finish that sentence" the tall brunette laughed. Mason laughed along her.

"Thank you.." Mason whispered loud enough for her girlfriend. "I'm so sorry I dont have anything for you" Mason's eyes widen.

"Hey, no it's okay. I dont need anything in return, I got you" Kylie raised her eyebrow at her. Mason laughed at her and nodded.

Mason tip toed and whispered in the older girls ears "I'll give you your gift later tonight, daddy" she smirked and gave her the sexy laugh kylie was always week for.

"Oh god..." she swallowed a lump of air. Kylie grabbed her hand "we are leaving right now" but Mason stooped her.

"Wait I wanna take a picture up here" she pulled her girlfriend back with a smile. "Excuse me? Could you take a few pictures of us right here?" Msson asked a teenage looking boy.