✞︎ 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ✞︎

(im switching to normal text for the actual writing because it's more readable, sorry for the aesthetic change ack)

ʟᴇᴏɴ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ:
you were friends for a while before you got together, and had even went on dates before. what really helped you guys get together as a couple was on your 5th "date" in which you set a bunch of shit on fire in a junkyard. that's when leon knew you were a keeper.

ᴄʜʀɪs ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:
chris found you so fascinating the day he met you throughout the years you knew each other. but you weren't friends, in fact you barely knew each other. you had noticed the way he always tried to walk by you, or be by you. he doesn't really try to hide it. you took it upon yourself to ask him out on a date and it was uphill from there.

ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴜʟʟᴇʀ:
sex. what more is there to say?

ᴊɪʟʟ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ:
Jill ran into you on her way out of raccoon city, and she wouldn't leave you alone. as you kept talking, somehow it melted into a relationship.

ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:
you asked claire out after knowing her for a couple of weeks. surprisingly she said yes, even after not knowing you for a while.

ᴄᴀʀʟᴏs ᴏʟɪᴠᴇɪʀᴀ:
carlos had been flirting with you all the time, even if it was subtle. eventually he asked you on a date to some shitty bar and restaurant and you questioned his manners. "do you realize this is a titty bar?' you asked him. even if he was terrible at dates it ended up working.