✞︎ 𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚝 ✞︎

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

He wasn't too keen on aftercare early in the relationship, but as you got closer, Leon would go all out. Making sure you were comfortable, clean and able to kind of walk.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

His favorite body part of his own isn't actually a body part. Leon likes his own hair the best, he likes when you pull it, making it all messy and scattered.

His favorite body part of yours is your lips. Whether you're smiling, or they're wrapped around something suggestive, Leon just likes the way they look on you.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Uhh, honestly? Leon wasn't very experienced when you had your first time, so he wasn't really sure about it. He still isn't. He likes to cum inside you though, just so long as you're on birth control.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Leon really, really likes threesomes. It's actually gotten to the point where you don't know if he is even interested in you anymore.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

At the current state in your relationship, yes, Leon's pretty experienced.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Lap riding, or over a desk.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He can be, but for the most part he's pretty serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

No. He's clean shaved.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Sometimes Leon likes it to be intimate, sometimes he doesn't.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

One time he jacked off to the thought of you in the Spencer Mansion replica.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Thigh riding, praise, but that's about it.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere he can without a really high risk of getting caught. It's not that he's horny all the time, but when he is, he's very pushy about getting it out of his system.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Any random sexual gestures, especially in public.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Ahh, for the love of god, please do not act like a baby. Leon would be so uncomfortable.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He definitely likes to receive more, but he doesn't mind giving if you want it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Like I said, he can be all, depending on his mood.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

No. Leon doesn't like it being fast, mostly because he can last a while.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Leon likes to experiment with new stuff sometimes, sure. As far as the chance of getting caught, while the idea of being caught screwing you in the S.T.A.R.S office of RPD sounds enticing, he can only do that very rarely.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Leon could last a while. As far as rounds, the max is two on a good night.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

No, he just doesn't bother.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Leon likes a little orgasm denial, likes having control over it a little. Not to the point where you're extremely uncomfortable, but still.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Mostly soft grunting, and sometimes he'll slip out a, “Fuck...” or some incoherent mumbles.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Leon would one day want to fuck in Chris's workout room and then not clean it up just to see how he reacts.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

Come on, straight to the point?

7 inches. Leon's packing.

As far as his body goes, he was a police officer, so his physique is better than normal.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Not very high, but sometimes he just has a horny week.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards

If he's really wore out, he'll pass out. If it's the middle of the day he'll get right back up.