•He promised..• || Quirkless AU

⚠️PROFANITY,BULLYING,HOMOPHOBIA AND YELLING⚠️

[A week after giving birth]
[April 27]
[Izuku's age: 4 years]
Age gap: 4-5 years
~
[FLASHBACK]
Izuku smiled happily as he held the baby blonde close to him.

"Katsuki is very cute!" He smiled. "Yeah,he is" Mitsuki replied with a smile printed prettily on her face. The three adults,Mitsuki,Masaru,Inko,watchef carefully as Izuku cared for the baby.

Katsuki started to cry very loudly,causing a slight panic. "U-Uhm!! I-.." then he remembered how Inko used to hum for him.

He closed his eyes and hummed while rocking him lightly. Katsuki's crying calmed after a few minutes of humming. It brought joy to everyone in the room.

"You're very good at this Izuku!" Inko smiled. "Thanks mom!" He replied.

"How about you help take care of Katsuki from now on?" Mitsuki offered. He gasped and smiled happily. "Of course! I'll protect him with all my life!"

They all giggled at the determination the young greenette showed.
~
Katsuki was now 4 years old and Izuku was 9 years.
[July 21]
Inko and Mitsuki died from food poisoning and Masaru survived.
[August 1]
Masaru committed suicide out of sadness from losing his wife and friend.

It all happened in summer vacation. The two unrelated kids were left alone with no living or known family members.

"Kacchan.." He whispered. "I-Izuchan..!" He replied between sobs.

"He-He was all we had left!!" He cried and cried,hugging the greenette. He felt terrible for him and the blonde. Where will they go? Who will take them in?

They had no one.

"Izuchan..Wh-what now?" He stuttered. "You continue going to school while i work for us,okay?" Izuku offered.

"Bu-but..You..? How-How will you g-go to sch-school?" He was a stuttering mess.

"Shh,calm down first" he ordered kindly. "Remember that kind old lady from 2 months ago?" Izuku asked. "O-Oh! Mrs. Tanaka? Doesn't she have a 26 year old daughter?" He replied.

"Yes! We can go to them" he was smiling. Still smiling.

"Okay.." he replied,burying his face tear filled face on the greenette's chest.
~
[Katsuki is in 1st year middle school and Izuku is in 1st year high school]

Middle school kicked in and Izuku started working to earn enough money for Katsuki's HS since UA is still an expensive school and it's embarrassing to ask Emma to pay for his high school since she payed fkr Izuku's. [UA is just a random high school now]

It was 7pm and Katsuki got home. "I'm home!" Katsuki yelled. "Ah! Katsuki,welcome home!" Tanaka said. The old women passed away a week before middle school started due to old age so Emma Tanaka (The 26 year old I mentioned) is taking care of them.

"Is Izuchan home?" The blonde whispered. "Not yet.." she sadly sighed.

"Let's eat dinner or we can wait for him to get back?" "Uhm..Can we wait?" "Alright" he smiled lightly and changed his clothes before heading back.