•Definitely something more than Best friends•

INFO:
-Katsuki and Izuku are BEST FRIENDS since childhood . Izuku was still bullied because he had no father,he was talentless,he was a very sickly shy kid, and people just dislike him. Because Izuku was Katsuki's friend,no one talked to him because he was scary. Izuku was bullied since 4 years old until 15 years old. Katsuki and Izuku are very close friends. NO QUIRKS.
~

Izuku was a very sickly kid,on top of that clumsy. Katsuki was an aggressive and confident with a good immune system. They were best friends no matter if Izuku was talentless,clumsy or shy! Katsuki loved being looked up to by Izuku,he doesn't know why. Izuku entered Elementary then was diagnosed with Anxiety and Middle School didn't help. Katsuki stayed by his side even if other students tried to get him to stop talking to the greenette. It pissed him off.

"Come on Bakugou!" Extra #1 said "Fuck off will you? I'm not leaving Deku because of some stupid fame i'll lose when i die" he scoffed in return "What do you see in him that makes you wanna stay?" "Definitely something you can't see if you're asking that" Katsuki replied immediately. His ears jolted up when he heard whimpers,beating and chuckling. He recognizes that sound. "DEKU!" He yelled rushing in. There the greenette was. Bloody,scratched,bruised. He was surrounded by older men,probably like 17 years old,beating him with a small pocket knife,it wasn't that sharp which is a pain in the ass if you're getting beaten by it.

"K-Kacchan..!!" He whimpered "Deku! Get the fuck away from him you bastards!!" The other extras that were following were too afraid to move,the sight was ungodly. "What are you gonna do? Call your mommy?" Katsuki chuckled getting ready in a fighting stance "Kacchan! No-! AGH!" He groaned as the other men kicked his stomach. "BASTARD!" The blonde yelled furiously.

[After the damned fight because I can't write fight scenes to save myself]

Katsuki and Izuku was alone in the ally way,bloody. "Ka..cchan..." he whispered "D-Deku..Are..you o-okay?" "Y-yeah.." was all Izuku could say.

There was a slight pause. "I-I'm calling m-mom.." but Mitsuki called and Izuku passing out leaving a very weak Katsuki awake for a few minutes also before passing out.

Their parents searched for them with the help of the police after 23 failed calls by Mitsuki,31 texts and 16 calls by Inko,46 texts. SPAMMED. Since that day they were closer.

[UA DAY || PRESENT DAY]

Class 1a sat at the common room. It was Friday. "Yo! Do you wanna go around and ask random questions to each other?" Denki started "Sounds like shit.." Katsuki replied "Sounds great,Let's start!" Ochaco smiled.

"Alright!! Mina start!" Denki smiles "Okay!! Tokoyami,do you sleep with a your stuff toy?" "No! I don't." He replied sternly,Mina snickered "Sureeee"

The game went on then it was Katsuki's turn to answer "Bakugou!" Ochaco smirked "Hm?" "Are you and Midoriya dating? I mean..He's sitting on your lap right now" they stayed silent then looked at each other. "No we aren't" he scoffs "But 2 days ago we saw you kiss Midoriya-kun?" Tsuyu said "Yeah? Your point?" "Are you serious?" The red head says through chuckles "Yeah! Kacchan use to kiss me whenever i cry!!" Izuku happily smiles bouncing a little. "Deku.." he groans keeping his head down on the crook of the greenette's neck "Ah,sorry!" Izuku replied with a slight whisper.

'How are they not dating?' The class thought in unison. Honestly,they're alright like this. They've never shown any interests in anyone else romantically at least.