•Anxiety•

⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS:⚠️
-Profanities
-Anxiety Attacks
-PTSD (?)
-PROCEED WITH CAUTION-

Today wasn't a great day for Izuku. He woke up from an anxiety attack at 4am.

He got changed but accidentally ripped hie tie. He walked to class then tripped on the stairs and wounded himself. It just wasn't going well for him.

It was training and he was just resting when suddenly he heard explosions close to him with someone yelling "DIE YOU SHITTY BASTARDS!" and it triggered something in him.

⚠️ANXIETY ATTACK⚠️

His breathing became unsteady,his body was trembling,his senses were down. His knees felt weak and his eyes were watering with fear.

He felt so nauseous and he wanted to throw up but nothing came up his throat.

"Midoriya?" A red head called. He noticed Izuku's condition and immediately yelled running towards him.

Izuku looked up instead of seeing his friend Kirishima,he saw Katsuki about to hit him instead so he braced for impact but nothing happened. "Midoriya!" He picked up his friend and saw how terrible he looked.

"What's going on!?" Momo yelled. The students including Katsuki surrounded the greenette and the red head.

"I-I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.." he repeated without stopping "Midoriya,why are you apologizing!? Someone call Aizawa!!" Ochaco,Shoto and Tenya ran to get Aizawa without hesitation.

"Oi Shitty hair what's going on!?" He yelled. He looked and saw Izuku having an anxiety attack. "Piece of shit..he's having an anxiety attack!!" He screamed and sat down to get the greenette in his arms.

"Deku! Deku!!" He yelled,"Ka-Kacchan!! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do whatever i did!" He was panicking even more now.

"Shh,Nerd calm down,that was my fault not yours..You Jackasses get water!" The blonde ordered rocking the greenette back and forth. The greenette still wasn't steady.

Mina grabbed Izuku's water and gave it to him.

"Shhh,Nerd look at me..This was my fault,not yours. I made a mistake and I shouldn't have done it. You're safe,you're okay.." he pulled out a small notepad and a pen to write with then gave it to the greenette.

"What are you doing?" Eijiro asked "Letting him write. He normally calms down when he starts writing,i always have that carried with me incase this happens again" he explained.

"This has happened before?" "Yeah,since childhood. He was a very weak kid so because of that he was an easy target. His father was never around since his birth and no one knows what happened to him,only Auntie Inko. No,he had no photos of his father" the greenette's breathing was finally equal and so he gave the notepad back.

"Are you okay?" He quietly asked "..Yeah..." he replied.

"Sorry,i didn't know you were close by" "No it's fine. I was just having a bad day and y'know..That happened,accidentally triggering my anxiety" soon Aizawa came.

"What happened? I heard Midoriya wasn't looking too good" he sounded worried,which he was.

"It's fine now,It was an anxiety attack and Bakubro calmed him down!" The red head happily explained pointing at the cuddling duo.

"Ah,alright. I'll send you two off early so Midoriya can rest and Bakugou take care of him. The rest of you keep working" with that everyone got dressed back to their uniforms and the two was sent back to their dorms.

[574 words]