Day 1

~~my English is not good so if someone is ready to help me and this story probably looks basic.. its just the day 1 just saying~~

How to start hmmm...hey I'm Shooshy and I'm french. Welcome you are actually going to read my diary that I'm going to start to write from today, from the day I lost my world...
I am 18 now and I met someone who changed my world 8 months ago. I felt in love. Ok wait wait that's going too fast I really don't know how to start my story, I'm already shaking just by thinking about everything that happened those 8 months and probably the best 8 months of my life. I said I lost my world today but the thing is I lost myself one week ago. I'm lost and scared.. I'm alone
Ok you know what I'm going to start to tell you everything that happened like 1 day = 1 month, so I'm going to start with the first month.

10 November 2019, to explain really quick, two months before, at the end of the summer vacation I saw on Twitter a girl advising people to go play a game, it's actually a mobile game called Zepeto and if you don't know what is it, its like a type of social media, you have to create a character in the game and go chat with random people. So two months before to meet this person.. I was playing at this game time to time, its always cool to meet new people you know and I saw that people were also creating Instagram accounts to their character so I was bored okay I decided to do the same. I made lots of friends, they were online friends but they were nice and always here to share a talk. By playing and meeting new people even if it was cool I was starting to go their less and less and stay focus on my studies. One day I saw that one of my friend added me in a group chat with new people and everybody were talking there super chill and I was too shy to enter the conversation so I was just reading sometimes their conversations but nothing more. But someone there actually.. I don't know this person was different, maybe her way of talking or her jokes .. it was attractive and with the time I started to check my phone more and more often to see if she texted something in the group and even decided to start a conversation with her in this group. We talked a bit and it was actually cool and I decided to follow her and dm her. I think I was falling in love ... ok wait I know its too fast, I wasn't in love but this person was "interesting" I don't know how to describe but you understood. I texted her and she actually answered. She always had to say something different, I wasn't expecting her answers it was always something new. Never disappointed by her words. She was like full of life, full of jokes, memes and her way of being and directing the conversations were special. So during this month of November we started to text more and more often knowing that my English was trash at this moment like I think even now its far to be good but at this moment it was really bad I wasn't able to write more than one sentence and I was too shy to post or send a pic of my face. She was my opposite or its actually what I thought she were posting often and sending pics time to time, her messages was full of emotions even if I wasn't able to understand everything but thank you google translate ;) So during this month we were texting more and more, we had already million memes and private jokes. Ok I can give examples like I don't know if you know the meme with the idiot sandwich its like you take two breads and you put them in each side of someone's face and you ask what you are. The answer is obviously an idiot sandwich. We made meme of her pics, she was doing different poses and we were trying to find a caption for each of them, I remember like it was yesterday...all of them- hmm my heart is hurting and my tears are coming back .. she is so beautiful.. her face, her eyes, her cheeks .. she is so perfect, her face was giving me the smile .. still do, I was staring during hours in front of her pics, smiling for no reasons .. I was in love everything disappeared around me since a long time and everything was dark but she was here the only flame lighting up my life and warming my heart. I was running after school to do my homeworks real quick so I can text her during hours, the butterflies.. they were here at the second I was on the page ready to text her, we were telling to each other how our day was and trying to learn more and more about each other. She had almost everything in common with me, it was like she was my twin and we had the same life that we went through the same, our parents, our hobbies, our life. We had so much thing in common that I was more and more comfortable to talk about everything with her.. me who never trust someone, I wasn't trusting her but I was open to talk about everything. They always taught me to never like never trust someone in my life.. trust nobody else than yourself because you are the only one who can't betrayal yourself. To come back to the story we end our first month by trying to learn more and more about each other and creating privates jokes.