•| ✿ |•
Okay, it wasn't my fault that my head is currently laying on top of  the most dangerous spy in the whole worlds lap and my feet laying on a billionaires lap. Let me explain. It all started just a month ago, or well earlier if you want to be that kind of person.

One thing you need to know before hand is that in my world were this story takes place in, is there a thing called soulmates. At eighteen you get a pearl necklace with one single pearl. By the law should you always wear that necklace.

But the thing is that I never cared for love, Don't get me wrong. I'm not aromatic. I just don't have the time or the will to date someone.

I didn't get a pearl, but 8 whole pearls, every pearl with a different color. So, ones you get your pearl it actives and when it's near your soulmates pearl it shines brighter and brighter tills you're beside them and ones the pearls touch's they will get that bright look forever tills your soulmate passes on.

As the colorful rebel person I'm (sarcasm) , i simply changed my necklace to a fake single pearled necklace and buried my real necklace in the bottom of my wardrobe. Forgetting about it fully, until resent events.

Of course I knew that I might have my soulmates right under my nose without knowing.  But that was kind of the whole point of my plan.

If you get my jam.

•| ✿ |•