Author's Note

Greetings, greetings. Tis I, the author, and after about a year of sitting on my gluteus maximus, staring at this laptop and not knowing what to write on the Widow's Daughter sequel, I have finally had enough. Maybe it was a flash of inspiration in my soggy, half-baked brain, but ideas have come rushing into my head... Finally!

(Also I was getting nervous. You guys are maniacs when it comes to pressure).

This sequel, Flashback (because I have the creativity levels of a baked potato and it seemed like the most appropriate title for this certain story) is going to be updated quite a bit slower than the Widow's Daughter was, because all of my teachers are devils. Homework is a thing that, unfortunately, exists.

Also, for any of you Marvel fans who haven't read the Widow's Daughter, you will probably be incredibly confused as the main character, Kira Romanoff, is a product of my own imagination. So are the characters Evie (my smol bean), Holly (my murderous bean), Ben (precious bean which must be protected at all costs), and the Salvatores (Endie, Todd, Afia and Addison). All the other characters (Natasha, Tony, Peter, etc.) are properties of Marvel and Disney, so don't sue me please.

I'll post the link to the Widow's Daughter here...

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&ab_channel=cotter548)

(Hehehehehe... Just kidding. The real link is in the comments).

Well. I've certainly rambled along enough. It's a by-product of being highly ADHD and having just drunk two Monsters.

Without further ado, buckle your seatbelts, my guys, gals and non-binary pals, because I'm about to take you on a rollercoaster ride of a fan-fiction that I am already regretting. 

Enjoy! (author laughs maniacally).

Yours truly,

Crispy Karen.