Chapter III

As one of the Cosmorovers gives it another shot inside the huge room, she is still amazed on what was in front of them. Kahit na nakita na nila iyon kahapon ay labis pa rin ang pagkamangha ng dalaga.

"Let's proceed?" yaya ni Seventeen sa dalawa. Iginaya nito ang dalawa sa loob ngunit bago pa man magbukas ang pinto ng parihabang sasakyang kanilang gagamitin sa paglalakbay, a hologram flashed before their eyes. Couple of codes appeared but only an intellectual could decipher.

Hindi na binigyang pansin ng dalawa ang ginagawa ng kanilang kasama until a minute later, the door opened. Dahan-dahang lumitaw ang hagdan at isa-isang bumaba ang mga baitang niyon hanggang sa dumikit ito sa puting sahig.

Seventeen stepped on the stair and leads the way. As they completely entered the G300, the stair disappeared since the stair was just a holographic illusion and then huge door closed.

"Zero, you will be in charged in the left front whereas Eight, you will be in charged in the right front side of the ship. There, you will see the special room which is the core of this spaceship—the navigation and power. I left you the Navigation Room Zero since you have a sense of direction and you are quite familiar with T1480 since you make thorough research about its location. Eight, you will be in the Power Room since it is your specialty and since both of you aren't that familiar with this ship, I will be the one in the Main Room." Tumango ang dalawa sa tinuran ni Seventeen. Since, they were Cosmorovers, they are trained to supervise and pilot a ship at para sa kanila ay sisiw lamang ang pagmamaneho niyon.

The two part their ways. Si Seventeen naman ay naiwan doon sa gitnang bahagi ng sasakyan at pumasok sa nag-iisang kwartong naroon.

Nang makapasok siya roon ay kinuha niya sa bulsa ang susing ibinigay sa kanya ng reyna. He inserted the key at the key hole from the table covered with cylindrical glass before twisting it. The huge monitors of the room turned on and thereupon a sudden illumination of the room.

On the other hand, the holographic monitors Eight and Zero had in their rooms turned on too. Eight's monitor can be seen the image of the two—Zero and Seventeen, Zero's was Seventeen and Eight, and Seventeen's flashed the two Cosmorovers.

They were sitting in the swivel chair, wearing their suits to protect themselves if they officially land on T1480. However, unlike Seventeen's suit, it wasn't that special as what Eight and Zero are wearing which Queen gave them. They also had their earphones wore in their ears to communicate as well as a small microphone.

Too many unfamiliar buttons can be seen below the monitors. Tanging sila lang ang may alam kung para saan iyong mga kakaibang buton na nasa harap nila.

"Are you two ready?" tanong ni Seventeen sa dalawa na nasa kanyang monitor. As an Intellectual, he has the responsibility as what the Queen tells him to do so.

Eight, Zero and Sixteen are friends. Since Sixteen has something to be fulfilled, the Queen ordered Seventeen to take part of their journey. Eventhough Seventeen is an Intellectual, he was the Head of Intellectuals and has capability to be with Cosmorovers as well as to be with their mission. Gayunpaman, hanggang sa makababa lamang ang kanyang kasama sa kanilang pupuntahan siya maaaring sumama at pagkatapos niyon ay babalik na muli siya sa Enceladus—ang kanilang tinuturing na tahanan sapagkat wala siyang kasuotan na  katulad ng ibinigay ng kanilang reyna na kanyang magagamit kapag nakatuntong siya sa object Earth maliban na lang kung mananatili siya sa kanilang spaceship.

"Fasten your seatbelts," babala ni Seventeen sa dalawang imaheng nasa monitor.

"Roger!" sabay na bigkas ng dalawa.