Chapter - 9

Next day:

Twinkle came to the Gadodia mansion. She saw Shekhar and greeted him.

" Namastey uncle.." she said.
"namaste beta, how are you?" Shekhar said.

" I am fine uncle, how are you?" Twinkle said.
" I am also good," Shekhar said.
" Uncle, where is Swara?" She asked.
" She is in her room only. She was feeling headache so, she is taking rest. You can go to her." Shekhar said.
" What? Is she alright?" Twinkle asked being concerned.
" Yeah, she is. Anyway, I m leaving for a really important meeting. You both carry on beta. Take care" Shekhar said with smile.

" Ok uncle." Twinkle said.
Shekhar nods and goes from there with his p.a.

Twinkle goes to Swara's room. She knocked on the door but it was opened only so, she entered inside only to find Swara sitting on the couch near the window. Twinkle goes to her.

" Hey Swara, how are you feeling now? Your dad told that you got headache?" Twinkle said sitting beside her.

"No, I am fine," Swara said without looking at her.
Twinkle feels something wrong.
" Swara what happened? You were not picking up my calls? And now you are looking so dull." Twinkle said making her face her.

Swara looked at her. She was looking so gloomy.
" What's wrong Swara?" Twinkle asked.
"I was wrong. I shouldn't have mistrust Sanskar." Swara said.

Twinkle understood what must have happened.
"We both were wrong swara. I also misunderstood Kunj." Twinkle said.

Then she told her Everything.
"It's good that Kunj is also not that person and I am happy for you that he forgave you," Swara said.

" yeah but you say, what happened with Sanskar?" Twinkle asked.

Swara told her Everything that happened yesterday including going to the beach party and what counter guy said then her fight with Sanskar.

" Oh, so he didn't forgive you?" Twinkle asked

Swara shook her head negatively.
" He is really angry Twinkle and I am responsible for that. He saved me putting his own life in danger and I doubted him. I really hurt him." Swara said sadly.

" Hey Swara, it's ok. Sanskar is angry but he will forgive you soon. Just give him some time. He only told na, he needs time." Twinkle said hugging her sideway.

" I don't know Twinkle. I am calling him since morning but he is not taking my calls. He got angry with me before but he never avoided me like this." Swara said.

" Don't worry Swara, everything will be fine. You know Kunj was also very angry and hurt but he forgave me na. You will see sanskar will also forgive you." Twinkle said.

" Hope so.." Swara Said.

" We both just dragged our mind too much and doubted on them. Especially me, I only started that." Twinkle said.

"No, Twinkle I also overreacted and the reality is that bastard is still roaming around freely. I don't what he must be planning next." Swara said in a bit angry tone.

" But Swara, you need to be more careful okay. Even I was thinking why don't you take leave from your modeling assignments." Twinkle said.

" Twinkle, I am not a coward. Just because of that person. I can't let my life stop. But yeah, I will take a break for a few days from work after some time, just these two major photo shoots are done." Swara said.

" Cool.. then we can plan a trip like you know last time... Haridwar" Twinkle said trying to light her mood.

" Haridwar?? For dad it was Haridwar but for us it was Goa. Did you forget that? " Swara asked with a smile.