Chapter - 19

The calmness she had fade away from her face hearing it.

" What?" Swara asked in mere whisper looking at him not able to understand rather with a kind of fear inside her heart.

"What are you saying Sanskar? You are behind all this, what does the mean!!!" She asked little loudly this time not after getting any reply.

"You heard it right Swara. I am behind all this. Whatever happened till now was all planned by me." Sanskar said.

" Shut up sanskar!! What rubbish is this? Why will you do all this? You love me, right? Wait... Are you saying al this because Laksh forced you or blackmailed you about anything.. please tell me Sanskar. I know you can never do this. You are lying for whatever reason I don't know but please say this." She said with emotions.

" You both!! What did you do? Why is he saying all this? I know you must have forced him.. why??? What do you both want!!" Swara yelled on Ragini and hold her neck.

Ragini struggled to free herself but swara was angrily holding her neck when she felt tight hold on her and she was instantly pushed away from Ragini that she stumbled and hold something not to fall.

" Just leave her Swara!!!" Sanskar shouted on her. Laksh hold Ragini and ask if she is okay. She nods.
" But why Sanskar.. I know they must have done something and you love me.. you are just lying be..." Swara was saying when sanskar cuts her in middle.

"It's all the truth and I DONT LOVE YOU SWARA GADODIA!! I am behind Everything. The car that going to hit you and I saved, I did that. It was controlled through my phone. No one saw the driver right? Because there was no one. The beach party, second attack.. it was also planned by me. That day, someone tried to drown you that was also me Swara Gadodia.. and about your nail mark. It's still there. The mark that you saw on Ragini's forearm was nothing but fake mark. She took the blame on herself on my saying. Ragini was never arrested.. that Inspector was fake." Sanskar said.

He rolled his sleeves up and Swara saw the nail mark on the other hand Ragini wasn't having any. That was fake mark which oviously couldn't be seen on Ragini's forearm. She felt something inside her break.. and her mind was still battling with her heart which was not ready to accept whatever she just saw and hearing is not true.

" Yo..you.. want to ki...kill...kill me, S..sa..sanskar? B..but why?" She could ask mere whispering and stuttering tone because she wasn't able to say.

"Why did you save me always if you wanted to kill me. What did I do to you that you want to kill me?" Swara asked further in breaking tone and her eyes started watering and getting red.

" If I would have wanted to kill you Swara then you must have been dead till now." Sanskar said in hard tone. Swara shuddered looking at him but gathering a bit courage with a few amount of hope that it's all a lie she said.

"Sanskar.. Please, if this any kind of joke then.. Please I am warning you stop this right away otherwise I will slap you hard. I can't take this!!" Swara said going close to him.

"There is nothing to Joke. This is the truth that you are facing Ms. Gadodia and there is lot more to come." Sanskar said in stern voice.

"But why Sanskar? What is my mistake? What I have ever done?" Swara asked controlling herself not to get shattered there itself.

" What was your mistake??.... No swara, what was my mistake? What was Laksh's mistake that we lost our family due to your selfish father. You should have asked from that Bastard!!.. What was our mistake that he made us orphan. We were happy in our life. We had a whole family. Why did he took all of them away from us and we are left with nothing except each other. Shekhar Gadodia, killed our family.. My mom ,dad ,sister, brother., Bhabhi and, badi maa, bade papa.. we had everyone swara!! But he took their lives in few seconds. He didn't even left my nephew who was just born few months ago." Sanskar shouted.