knowing them💖

This story is about the age 2000 years ago....... #kings rule

#positive characters
KING ASHOK PRATAP SHUKLA
He is king of whole( present) Rajasthan, Punjab, haryana.
He is known as man of words. For world he is ruthless specially for cruel kings but for poor he is messiah. For his children he is inspiration and for his wives , he is hardcore romantic person .
He has 3 wives, whom he love to the core.
He has 3 daughters and only one son

FAWZIA ASHOK PRATAP SHUKLA
1st wife of Ashok shukla. She is loving and kind but if anyone tries to harm her family then she is bad than kali mata. She is the mother of 1 daughter and only son of family. She is a warrior.

RITA ASHOK PRATAP SHUKLA
2nd wife of Ashok shukla. She is extremely dangerous woman when it comes to danger to her family. She is mother to one daughter and treat their son as her own son . She gave her feed to him when Fawzia was ill after delivery.

SUDHA ASHOK PRATAP SHUKLA
3rd wife of Ashok shukla. She is funny and humorous. She is full of life. She teases everyone alot.
She is close to son of the family as Fawzia made him lie down with her after her delivery

All three wives treat each other with respect and love. They don't get jealous of each other. They gave wonderful teaching to her son and daughters.

ALIZA SHUKLA
Elder daughter in family. Respects everyone, mature and a good warrior . She is smart and intellectual.

JASMINE SHUKLA
2nd daughter in family. She is jolly and playfull. She is kind hearted.

MEETI SHUKLA
Youngest daughter in family. She is also playful and a quick learner.

YUVRAJ SIDHARTH ASHOK PRATAP SHUKLA
Only son in family. Smart and a great warrior. He has four wives but have never touched them. Becoz they all are cunning and bad. He don't get peace with them. So he usually don't stay in mahal, but roams over their occupied villages to take care of people. He is sexually frustrated.