epilogue

Dhahnial Hyderi's Pov:

"May i come in sir?" I heard an angelic voice.

"Yes come in." I replied.

"Sir here is the file." She said while handing me collins file.

Aaira has started working in my office as a employe from last year. I offered her my chair but she refused to take that position saying that she'll earn a position in my company.

She's really good at her work. She's polite and soft spoken with other employees,unlike the stubborn and rude Aaira. She leaves me astonished with her work everytime.

And i'm proud of my wife.

"Are you listening to me sir?" She waved her hand infront of me.

I smiled and pulled her on my lap "yes wifey go ahead i'm listening."

She frozed cuz of my sudden action.

"Dhahnial we are at office...." She said trying to straighten herself.

"So what? Iam your husband and owner of this company. I can romance with my wife anytime, anywhere i like. no own can stop me." I said in a little bit pitch tone.

She laughed "yes Mr. Husband you got all the rights on me. But remember work comes first. So no romance while we are at work." She said in a bossy tone which i really adore in her.

"Fine lets get back to the work" i sighted.

As i was done with my work i checked the time. It was quite late.mom is going to kill me for keeping her daughter in law at work till late night. But that's not my mistake. Aaira didn't reminded me that it's already past eleven pm.

I took my blazer from my chair and started walking towards Aaira's desk.

I smiled looking at her. She was sleeping on her chair. Her hands were placed on the desk and head was resting on her hands

I removed the strands of her hair from her face which were coming out of her hijab. Yes you guys heard me. Aaru started wearing hijab not cuz of i forced her or something. She willingly wore hijab and with hijab she looked more beautiful.

She looked tired and pale to me. I guess i made me wife stressed with the work. Ops my mistake. I bend down and took her up in bridal style. She opened her eyes sleepily and smiled getting more into me.

''Go to sleep my dear wifey. I'll carry you to the car" i said making her blush.

''Hmmm" she hummed before getting into deep slumber.

By the time we reached home it was past twelve. I again carried her inside the home. But to my luck i found mom standing at the entrance door. She was glaring me.

"What you did to my daughter? And is this the time you return home? Look at the poor soul. She slept at office while doing work without having dinner i know." Mom lashed out at me.

"Mom i was engrossed in work. I forgot to check the time. And aaru didn't reminded me like she does everyday." I tried reasoning.

"Stop with your excuses. Take her to your room. I'm sending dinner and if i came to know that my daughter went to sleep without having dinner, i'll show you a living hell Dhahnial Hyderi." Mom was really bossy. i nodded and took her to our room.

Our room was filled with our memories. Our honeymoon photos and portraits were hanging above the bed. We both looked beautiful together. That's what everyone says.