How to Catch a Fox

Into

Rood Hood that what everyone call the masked assassin. That's what they called her. Yet only a few would recognize her without her mask. Yet the moment she put on that classic green with leather suit everyone would know who that was, Rood Hood. After all the Legends of Rood Hood where well-known throughout the shifter world. Rood Hood was feared by all as it should be. They where a killer, thief, and a liar. It didn't matter that they didn't know the gender, age, or even if they were shifter or not. Why should they? They didn't care who they hurt to get what they wanted, and they always got it. That is what they did know about the assassin. They would stop them no matter what the cost.

What they didn't know about Rood Hood was that their name was Amaris  Aria Cox. One of the few half bloods in the world, who ended up being a female. With both fox and vampire blood coursing through her veins, she was both clever and fast. She wasn't completely a heartless killer. She still craved something yet would never admit to it. She would just rather the world think of her as a normal shifter fox. Nothing but a dirty stealing thief.

But she's much more than that. She works for the grand council as an assassin, on the side she steals for fun. After all she is a fox! When the grand council sends her off on her new mission which in turns sends her off to a new town and school. She realizes something is off. First she is on the blood shadow's pack land. Who end up being the strongest pack in north America and even possibly the world! Also remembering that this pack hates Robin Hood the most and would take any opportunity to RIP them to shreds after properly torturing them. Oops. Also the Alpha seems to be acting a bit off. She's starting to feel things again and that's what scares her the most! She can't remember what happened...

...........
Hello everyone! This is my first time writing a story and would love feed back!
I hope the story sounds interesting so far. I was also wondering if you liked the cover or not and if I should change it?