Chapter One - Bloody Hell

Amaris pov

Stumbling home 5 am in the morning after drinking the night way with the pals. I struggled to open the door, but after try a couple times I got it opened. I stumbled my way over to the stairs for some odd reason I felt like I weighed more the a thousand pounds. I kept tripping over something but couldn't figure out what. I stop when I finally made it to the stairs after only taking out a couple tables. I look up at the spiraling staircase with a look of frustration.

Man, whose idea was it to put this here?

I tried to conquer climbing the stairs to get up to my room on the second floor. Key word, tried. It was damn near impossible to climb up 2 stairs never mind the 40 more to go.

Ahhhhhh...for real dude? Why?

After clumsy falling my way back down the stairs a couple time. I eventually gave up and began to crawl my my to the sofa. For some reason I kept getting stuck on things. So with a growl of frustration I just tossed everything to the side. Once I reached the sofa I crashed upon it, passing out into the darkness...with just one thing in mind....what the hell did the twins put in the alcohol? Finn and Jericho really out did themselves this time. Not even absinthe can make a supernatural tipsy! But HOT cakes! That was fun stuff!

Than my brain just went dead...

" Rise and shine and give God the glory glory, children of the lord aman!"

Ahhhhhh...what is that fucking noise! Why does my brain feel like it's about to blow out of my skull? Also, who is singing that God forsaken song?!!! I'm going to kill them!! Ahh! My brain!

"Wow! Dude you got so bat shit drunk last night! It was quite funny I got a full video of you trying to get up the stairs! It was AMAZ BALLS! For real dude you got to tell me where you got that stuff!

What...that voice...who..what..ahhhhhh...I can't think straight..gripping my head to make it stop but it won't. It just carried on refusing to shut up like a bear gone in heat or wait...is it a cat in heat or a bear...and God why is it so happy!

Than suddenly the worst pain I ever felt was inflicted upon me! My eyes where burning out of my head! My head was becoming a spaceship and reaching orbit

"Noooooo! Bloody hell! What the fuck! Close it! Close it now, close those damn thing...what are they called again....um....urgh!" What are those thingies called again?? Ahhh..my head hurts to much to think..I can't do this

" survey says, curtains ding ding ding ding ding! There called curtains smart one, now for real get up off your ass! Your the ride, and I'm not being late for school! Do I have to tell the grand council about your little fun trips! Or even better I will throw this water on you! The voice hollered

Sighing in defeat, I slowly climbed onto my feet, no...my brain is frying and this light isn't helping! Bloody Aiden just you wait, when you come home drunk...wait we don't get drunk...I will get the twins to help...my dear friend, I will get you. I will get you real soon

Slowly i crawled to the washroom, where I jumped into the shower. I quickly realized that it hurt to much to stand. So I just flopped to the floor at the mercy of the hot water raging down upon my head. After setting there for a bit, I began to feel a lager amount of pressure against my forehead.

Ugh..what the fuck

"You are a bitch! I hope you burn in fucking hell! What the hell did you do to us!" Oh, yeah I forgot about Faya. My fox thing..to be honest I don't know what she is because of the vampire in the both of us. It made her midnight black with only the tips of her ears that beautiful fox colour Orange. In that package deal we also got ourselves a pair of fangs. Smaller than most other vampire's to the point where it doesn't matter if I have them out or not if my mouth is closed. You still can't see them.