Garden Date Time!

tengai & rappa are meant to be

Wingman1: tabe? You and naka got the cameras ready?

Wingman2: mhm

Wingman2: also- naka?

Wingman1: Shush!!

Wingman2: *insert lenny face*

Wingman1: anyways Rikiya

Rikiya Katsukame: hm?

Wingman1: i hope everything's ok with Hojo

Rikiya Katsukame: wait, something happened to him?

Wingman1: not necessarily. He said he was going out

Wingman1: hope hes ok

Rikiya Katsukame; make sure you record everything

Rikiya Katsukame: I'll make sure Yu is alright

Wingman2: kk

Wingman1: WOOOOO!

Garden Date

Leaving the note on his desk, Tengai sighed. "I'm certainly not complaining, but why the garden?" He spoke softly to himself, fixing his yukata and leaving the room. He walked down the hall, feeling eyes on him, or more so cameras, so he stopped in his tracks. He was trying to see if he recognized the eyes but couldn't. Probabaly just surveillance cameras.

He continued to walk until he made it to the garden, surprised that he was the first one there and not the boss. "Master Chronostasis is probably with him right now, but I'm a bit surprised that Irinaka-san isnt here." He muttered to him sitting down on his usual bench and looking at the pond.

He was just smelling one of the flowers before hearing loud footsteps, recognizing them easily. "Oi, Tengai. Why the hell are ya' the only one here." Tengai just simply shrugged. "I don't quite know, but I guess everyone's late. I'm surprised by Katsukame and Nemoto not being here, even Irinaka-san."

It was silent because Rappa didn't know what to say, the ring fighter just scoffed and stood back with his arms crossed. "Well, we can just wait I guess." Tenga silently agreed, standing up and going to the pond.

Hekiji always found nature calming, but that's what happen when you've been alone for about 30 years of your life. You don't have anyone there but animals and bugs. He had an older brother but he had no idea where he was.

Kendo was always one for indoors and video games, but always enjoyed fighting way too much. Deep down he was a softy, but hid himself with anger and yelling. He grew up in a strict and loud household where fighting was one of the main things. His youngest sister wa always so nice and the only person in his family hes ever cared about. His other two sisters, the middle children, were complete barbie dolls and assholes, always thinking they had everything. While Kendo and his youngest sister had nothing but each other.

Minutes passed and Rappa gave up. "They're not coming, it was oribabaky just a stupid prank." The monk slowly stood up, raising an eyebrow lightly but keeping his eyes on the flowing water. "Why would they want to prank us?" "I don't know, but your kids and Rikiya have something to do with this!"

Tengai paused, walking back over to his bench and sitting down. "Why would they do this?" The ring fighter gave a look like Tengai was dumb and huffed. "Idiot, they were acting sus in the group chat."

"I will admit, they were acting strange. But they always are."

—•Small Time Skip because I don't have the motivation to make a whole thing and I wnst to post something today•—

Tengai and Rappa were casually talking, the ring fighter throwing rocks into the pond and the ex-monk trying to get him to stop since he was ruining the water.

"Shut up, Tengay!" Hekiji just let out a calm breath, ignoring the others statement and staring at the water. He was lost in a trance until the big guy beside him snapped him out of it.

"Hey Tengai, why do you think those idiots wanted us alone, in here?"

It took Hekiji a bit to answer that question, but shrugged lightly. "Who knows, not like it matters though, right?"

In reality, Kendo knew exactly what this was. Those four fuckers were trying to set them up.

"So... ignoring that question. Who was that girl you were with at the grocery store?" Tengai paused, "You saw that?" "Mhm, who was she?" Tengai glanced over at Rappa, raising one of his eyebrows. "Why does it matter to you?" "Because it does, now who was she?!"

Tengai sighed, rubbing his temples. "Some woman. She tries getting my number and I believe she was flirting with me, but I politely declined her. We're friends, but I'm not interested in her." He explained, Rappa satisfied with the answer. "I have feelings for another." Tengai shrugged, Rappa biting his inner cheek and huffing. "And who is this pers-" "No one you need to know of."

Tengai was quick to answer, which was very unlike him. He would usually give the other person a second to ask their question but he seemed like he already had his answer.

"..Tell me." Rappa ordered, facing Tengai, who glanced at Rappa. The monk had stared for a good minute before shaking his head. "No means no, Kendo." "Tell me means tell me, Hekiji."

Tengai sighed deeply, rubbing his temples. "I'll give you two distinctive details about them. He grew up in a strict household, and he has a blanket with animal patterns on it."

Rappa was always an idiot, grumbling when he was told the facts about this guy. "Its a he, he has a blanket, and a strict household." Tengai nodded when Rappa repeated what he said.

Even though Rappa was dumb, the answer seemed obvious. Sure, Irinaka grew up in strict ane loud household, but Rappa was the only one who was stupid enough to have a blanket with animal patterns on it. Plus Tengai never spent any time with anyone else, so he would be confused if it was anyone else.

He decided to just play dumb since be didnt feel like humiliating Tengai today. "Well, nothing's coming to my mind."

Even if he didn't understand emotions or feelings himself, he was very frequent on how people sounded. He spent years on the streets, hearing people walk by and hearing their different tones. They all sounded the same to him because he never knew what emotions were, but now he knows the difference. A huge difference.

"I know you're lying, I can tell by your tone, Rappa." Kendo wasnt surprised at that, though he was determined to say he didnt know anything. "I'm telling the truth, dumbass. I dont know shit!" Tengai wasn't buying it, rubbing his temple in slight frustration, just letting it go and staring off.

Rappa stood up, ready to go because he wasnt enjoying anything so far. It was boring. Tengai was boring.

Hekiji saw the other stand up, staring up as well. "Guess we're done here?" He shrugged, slowly picking up an orange flower and looking at it. Rappa nodded, crossing his arms as he started to walk off.

Tengai walked up to Rappa, tapping the others shoulder to get his attention, which Rappa turned his head and raised an eyebrow. "What, loser?" Tengai stood in front of the other, sticking the orange flower into the others peachy colored hair. He then placed a light kiss on the others cheek. "I know I'm quite... dull and boring. But I can try to be a guy you can like or something." He shrugged up, starting to walk back inside. "Never thought I'd make the first move."

Rappa was stunned, bringing a hand up to his cheek and watching the other walk off before running up to Tengai, saying nothing, and turning the other around only just kiss him deeply.

Tengai was a bit surprised, but didn't do much for about a minute. He then wrapped his arms around the others neck, closing his eyes and kissing back. Rappa didn't hold back, shoving his tongue into the others mouth and exploring it, claiming everything single tiny spot he could.

~With Tabe and Irinaka~

Irinaka was cringing while Tabe was fangirling and squealing. "This is gross, why do you four even like this?" Tabe stopped when he heard what Irinaka said and slowly turned to him with cold dead eyes, opening his mouth and chasing the plush through the vents, leaving the cameras behind but while they were still recording.

((Yay, its finally done!))