After Game Time! (with a little but of dei x nem)

((I could stare at that photo for hours. Who ever drew that is amazing and love you. We need more of these babies. And I'm also too lazy to make a whole thing unless I get motivation and I havent had any for the past month so let's just do it after they had game time))

MonkandtheBEAST: FUN GAME NIGHT BOIS

HoejoSimpp: you were... high the whole time Rappa

MonkandtheBEAST: so?

MonkandtheBEAST: it was still fun!

TruthBullets: for you.

MonkandtheBEAST: lighten up dumbass

CrystalM3th: I thought it was quite enjoyable.

TruthBullets: tch

MonkandtheBEAST: you left halfway through the movie

TruthBullets: because Sakaki wouldnt stop spilling his drink on me

MonkandtheBEAST: speaking of Deidoro. Where is he? I haven't seen him since yesterday.

TruthBullets: probably somewhere, being see stupid.

HoejoSimpp: I saw him walking back to his room

HoejoSimpp: but the werid part

HoejoSimpp: he wasnt holding any alcohol. Or smiling

MonkandtheBEAST: ??

HoejoSimpp: his room is next to mine, so I always see him

HoejoSimpp: he usually smiles or has a bottle of beer in his hand

HoejoSimpp: most of the time hes om the ceiling, crawling to his room

HoejoSimpp: but he looked... depressed almost

MonkandtheBEAST: huh

Monkandthebeast:: weird

TruthBullets: it's probably nothing.

TruthBullets: you know how Sakaki is

TruthBullets: Maybe he finally realized that he needs to shut up and go away.

MonstrEnrgy: you know something, dont you?

TruthBullets: what do you mean?

CrystalM3th: Nemoto.

CrystalM3th: what really happened inside the closet?

TruthBullets: ...

~■~

Nemoto grumbled when the bottle landed on him. "Great. This is more like seven minutes on hell."

Ignoring what he said, Rappa threw Nemoto and Deidoro inside the closet.

Deidoro looked over with a small smile, holding out some of his beer, Nemoto declining and looking away. "Parrt pooper." Mumbled Dei, taking a sip of his beer.

"Why am I always the one stuck with you?"

"Because that's how life is, Kokochi kinnie." Dei slurred slightly with a shrug, gaining a death glare and a grumble from his partner.

"I fucking hate you."

"You love me~"

Nemoto honestly didn't know what to feel anymore. Was he happy? Sad? Upset? Who knows. He was a heartless asshole.

"I'm still upset at you for failing another mission." Deidoro grumbled, "You're going to bring that up now? I thoigh you got over it." He groaned, Nemoto narrowing his eyes. "Why would I?! You failed another mission that Master trusted us with."

Deidoro took a second to respond. "That's not true. I'm not always the problem." "Yes you are!" Deidoro frowned, listening to what else Nemoto had to say.

Without a second though, the con man activated his quirk and started speaking, “You couldn’t do one thing right? I was the one talking to them. All you had to do was stand there and not mess it up, and you somehow couldn’t even manage that. I trust Master Overhaul’s judgement but why he hired you will always be a mystery to me.”

“Aww, that’s a little harsh Shin.”
The stress of the failed mission, the young master’s disapproval, and now Sakaki’s lack of responsibility finally made Nemoto snap as he stood up and stomped a little closer to the other, face to face with his inebriated partner.

“Do not call me Shin. And yes it would be harsh if this weren’t completely your fault. I understand the mechanics of your quirk, but if you could at least stay sober enough to maintain consciousness throughout the day, or remember crucial instructions, the rest of us wouldn’t have to work so hard to clean up your messes. Even then, I doubt you’d be good for much. You can barely defend yourself, much less Master Overhaul, you don’t know when to shut up, and you’re such a daily nuisance to every single member of this group that I can’t possibly fathom why you’re still around. At least everyone else around here who considers themselves useless is decent enough at something to earn their keep.”

Nemoto stopped his rambling to catch his breath and looked at Deidoro's surprised-unsurprised face. The alcoholic didn't know that Nemoto was so... pent up with anger.

"Nemi I... I didn't know you felt that way.."

The two were lucky that it was hard to hear the two, especially when Rappa and Katsukame are yelling during their arm wrestling match.

"I don't feel anything."

A timer went off and Tabe knocked on the door, Nemoto immediately leaving the room and pushing past Tabe. He sat on the far end of the couch, watching as Deidoro came out with a smile. A forced smile.

~■~

TruthBullets: nothing. Nothing happened.

CrystalM3th: I don't believe you

TruthBullets: I'm not lying, I would never

MonstrEnrgy: Okay, let's just stop accusing Nemoto for a second

MonkandtheBEAST: but riki

HoejoSimpp: he must've done something. You saw how he pushed past me

MonstrEnrgy: Nemoto is an asshole, hes going to do that

MonstrEnrgy: let's not accuse anyone

MonstrEnrgy: Maybe Deidoro is just feeling a little down today

TruthBullets: thank you Rikiya

MonstrEnrgy: 😎👍

MonkandtheBEAST: fine whatever

MonkandtheBEAST: but if I find out you did something to Dei, its over

MonkandtheBEAST has gone offline

HoejoSimpp has gone offline

CrystalM3th: I'm sure you did nothing to him...

CrystalM3th has gone offline

TruthBullets: I didn't...

MonstrEnrgy has gone offline