Prologue

Author-san/Alex POV
You know I am feeling bored I will just summon everyone of my favorite characters of One Piece here.
"SNAP" I snapped my fingers and there was a bling light.

Straw hat/Luffy POV
We were on our way to a new island when all the sudden a blinding light enveloped all my crew mates.
*time skip*
My head hurt as I started to open my eyes the first thing I noticed is we were in a big room with a giant screen and lots of other people. It looks like I am one of the first people up. I look around and I see a girl snap her fingers and then everyone is up.

3rd POV I think
As everyone was getting up and noticing everyone around them they started to get into a fighting stance. You had the main marine characters there were the warlords and some red haired pirates the 11 supernova some revolutionary's and  white beard and his commanders even the dead ones. (I probably missed some but just think of all the main characters or supporting) Then there was the main people the straw hats. Everyone was about to fight when all the sudden.

Alex POV
"Silence" I yelled everyone looked at me. "I have brought you all here today to watch and react to some things" then the chaos began everyone started yelling at me then with one swoosh of my hand I made everyone sit down in the movie theater seats. The straw hats were in the front with ace and sank also white beard and shanks crew were behind them the rest of the 11 super novas were sat with the warlords and revolutionary's then the marines. They all looked at me surprised but then I heard Luffy yell "AcEeeeee"  Luffy Sabo and Ace were all having a reunion while the whitbeards had a reunion with there pops and thatch. "I am sorry for ruining this moment but I am lazy and just want you guys to see this so I will explain again we will react to some things and I expect everyone to get along I am talking about you marines okay now let's get started"