Weed (Smut) | Chapter thirty-nine

(Cool Girl - Tove Lo)

[Requested!]

[TW: mentions of weed, alcohol, cursing, and smut. I warned you]

[HELLA DESCRIPTIVE, AS REQUESTED. Don't read if you're uncomfortable]

-

It was a habitual encounter. While overwhelming stress strained every ounce of energy in your petite physique, you'd smoke until you couldn't recall your first nor your last name. Though, the moment your weed provider, JJ Maybank brushed his lips onto yours, you knew immediately this wasn't a ''habitual encounter''

You were somewhat shocked at his movement. Though you've hooked up several times, you were always surprised at JJ's flirtatious actions. His tough, veiny arms pushed you against the wall gently, your fingers abandoning his olive green sweater frantically.  As his hand crept up your thigh slowly, his lips attached to your neck, sucking harshly on your sweet spot. You moaned quite loudly, causing JJ to smirk slyly.  ''Fuck, J'' your legs snaked around his waist, his figure maneuvering to the sofa nearby. He'd thrown you on the couch gently, his body lingering over your frame. He discarded your blouse without hesitation, his lips softly nipping your torso. Your hands raked through his messy, blond locks as he began slowly undressing your body. He tugged at every zipper, every string, every stitch of clothing until you were completely bare. ''Fuck, Y/N. You're so fucking beautiful'' He cooed, admiring your perfectly shaped curves. His fingers grazed your body, slowly pulling down your pink, lace lingerie that covered your throbbing core. ''Fuck, princess. all this for me?'' he gasped, referring to your wet slit. ''Shit, JJ. please....''

''Please what, love?''

''Please touch me,'' you mumble. He chuckled at your desperately needy self. ''Desperate, aren't you?'' he'd giggle, teasing the living shit out of you. Though, he'd obeyed your request, curling his fingers in your core.  ''Ohhhh fuck, J'' you'd moan, your body trembling. His thumb began drawing figures on your sensitive clit (because he knows where it is, unlike most men)

Your body quivered as his fingers thrust rather sloppy. Pulsing shock waves formed in your stomach, your figure in full bliss. Though, he'd immediately took his fingers out of your slit as he noticed you only a stoke away from your orgasm, unexpectedly replacing his fingers with his large cock. Your eyes widen as he slams into you, giving no time to adjust. ''Ohhh Y/N. you're so fucking tight'' JJ grunted, thrusting quite roughly. Your hips jerked, you're body closer to your pulsing orgasm. ''Fuck, J. I'm c-''

''Me too, princess. Fuck, Y/N. You're so good to me. You know that?'' He cooed. Your figure jolted, your pulsing climax releasing in unison. ''Shit, Y/N. That was fucking incredible'' JJ groaned. ''Tryna' smoke?'' He offered, snatching his discarded sweater. ''Or...we can begin round two?'' you smirked, your lips attacking his hastily, sinking to your knees.