Beautiful

[To be so lonely - Harry Styles] -[Just a lil' cute blurb because i felt like writing one! Also, Happy Halloween for those who celebrate!] 

-
[Just a lil' cute blurb because i felt like writing one! Also, Happy Halloween for those who celebrate!] 

''What's up, love?'' the voice none other than JJ Maybank said, walking to the counter of the beautiful flower shoppe you manage. ''What would you like, JJ?'' You sighed, your eyes not leaving paperwork you were filling out. ''A date would be nice'' he smiled. Sly bitch. ''I'm sorry sir, we don't sell those here'' You cocked your eyebrow at him, taking off your black reading glasses and setting them aside. ''C'mon mamas, what a guy gotta' do to take you out?''
''How about you don't call me mamas'' You giggled, walking around the store and fixing anything that was misplaced, JJ following. 
''Princess?''
''No''
''Babe?''
''No''
''Beautiful'' 
You blushed. 
''Beautiful it is''
You rolled your e/c eyes, running a hand through your locks. 
''What do you want, JJ? A blowjob?''
''Y/N, as much as i'd love to make sweet passionate love to you-''
''J!'' You giggled. 
''I want you, Beautiful. I want to take you out, get to know you more.''
''JJ....''
''Y/N. Give me a chance, beautiful'' He pleaded, grabbing your hands and intertwining your hands together. 
''Fuck JJ-fine. One date. One!'' 
He smirked. 
''You won't regret it, Beautiful.'' 
You rolled your eyes playfully.
''So what about that blowjob-''
''Goodnight, JJ.'' You said, pointing to the exit of the small shoppe.
''Goodnight beautiful'' He kissed your check hastily, running out of the exit. 
''Sly son of a bitch'' You mumbled, returning to your paperwork. 

-