Chapter 7.25: December 31, 1986

"Welcome to.. Steve, drumroll please," Duff announced, lowering his voice to instruct the drummer before raising it again dramatically for effect, "Spin the bottle! You spin, you win! Now let's begin."

"Alright!" Steven smiled widely, clapping. "Now, we'll use this bottle right here," the bassist held up a vodka bottle, but not before drinking the rest of it, "And we'll go until midnight. If we happen to be kissing someone when the clock strikes 12, we have to.. uh- we have to..."

"Run out of ideas?" I teased, smiling at the way he struggled to finish his proposition. "How 'bout whoever we kiss at midnight, we spend the night with them alone with the room to ourselves." Axl said before the group agreed.

"I'm not sacrificing myself to sleep out here." the singer clarified, crossing his arms over his chest defiantly. The boys called out a series of "Not it!" with Izzy and Slash being the last ones to say it.

"Izzy and Slash, you guys are the sore losers. Sucks to suck." Axl shrugged, clearly not caring that his band mates had to give up their quarters for the night and will probably end up sleeping on the floor or couch.

Izzy didn't seem to mind, at least I couldn't tell with his quiet and expressionless demeanor, but Slash began to pout with his arms crossed and began to sink back into the arm of the couch. "Chin up, Curly. Your crown is falling." I smiled mockingly. I was just happy knowing I would get a bed to sleep in, unlike him. So.. I was having the same thoughts as Axl, essentially.

The band decided to take a shot every time a guy landed on another guy but, of course, Les and I were still expected to kiss if the opportunity presented itself. They were beyond ecstatic about that mutual decision between themselves.

The circle started with Axl, then Les, who was next to Steven, who Izzy was beside, then Slash beside myself. Duff sat on the other side of me and went back to Axl at the beginning.

After Axl and Izzy had a shot due to the singer's spin, it was now Les's turn. She landed on Duff and they began to suck on each other's faces like lollipops. "I don't think they even care if they get a room tonight, they'll make do with what they've got." Slash mumbled from beside me, causing us both to laugh.

Steven glances at me from across the circle before he span, coincidentally landing on me. I smiled at him, not hesitating to meet him in the middle of the group where the bottle sat. I got on all fours and waited as he grew flustered and joined me. I drunkenly giggled before I wrapped my arm around his neck and connected our lips.

He quickly began moving his lips along with mine, soon adding tongue. I smiled against his lips, then going back in and biting his bottom lip teasingly. "Hey, hey, hey. Keep it clean and friendly, kids. Save it for the bedroom." Axl spoke, breaking Steven and I's attention away from each other and returning to our spots.

He smiled sheepishly at me once he sat back down, blushing pink. From beside Steve, Izzy spun and landed on me. "Oh, two in a row, huh? Keep 'em comin'." I smirked, going back into the center of the circle with Izzy. I didn't let it go unnoticed that Steven had shot me a certain look- one I couldn't put my finger on just yet. It was.. sad? Guilty? Betrayed? Maybe just on a coke comedown? I had no idea.

Slash began whooping and cheering for me when I went to crawl back into the middle, causing me to drop my head and began laughing a little too hard. Finally, I relaxed and Izzy's face came extremely close to mine. "You ready for all this, Jeffrey?" I said teasingly, licking my lips then soon biting them. The shots were making me a little too brave for my liking. He didn't answer, only brought his hand to my jaw and delicately kissed me. Steven's kiss was more heated, filled with lust and hunger. The way Izzy kissed me was passionate and affectionate, I guess.

He didn't slide any tongue and moved his lips slowly with mine. They complimented each other, like fire and ice. With Steven, both of us were hungry for the kiss. I knew I only wanted to kiss him because I was drunk- I think- but I couldn't speak for him. Why was he hungry for it?

Finally, we pulled away and he smiled softly. We sat back down and I pulled my knees to my chest, resting my chin on them and watching the rest of the group have their turn. Les stole a kiss from Slash, that turned into a make out. Apparently neither of them could keep it in their pants. Then it was my turn.

I spun the bottle and it slowed to a stop in front of Axl. He smirked at me and glanced down at my lips, licking his own. "Sweet pea." Les whined quietly beside him. Axl swiftly brought himself to me in the middle, mixing my lips with his. It happened so quick I could barely process, but I definitely knew I didn't hate it.

"Honey?" Les spoke a little louder, enough for him to hear. Still, he slid his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. "Axl!" She was mad now. As she shrieked his name, she forcefully pulled him back to his spot beside her. "What the hell, Axl?" "What's the problem?" he shot back.

"Jimmie! Axl! Outside, now!" Les ordered, pointing harshly at the front door. I rolled my eyes and got up, turning to the rest of the band before I walked out following them, "Excuse me, boys. I'll be quick."

"Jimmie, what the fuck is the matter with you?" she squealed, her yelling growing more annoying by the second. "Huh?" My face contorted into confusion, though it wasn't uncommon for her to throw temper tantrums like this. "You kissed my boyfriend!" "It was spin the bottle, bonehead."

"-And we're not official, nor are we exclusive. I haven't asked you out." Axl added. "You guys fucking suck! You knew I liked him and you kissed him! Made out with him, I should say!" she contained. I rolled my eyes and groaned, "Ugh. Les, babe, it's not that serious. It was one kiss, didn't mean anything. Plus, you went and kissed half of the guys in there, if not all. Talk to your boyfriend instead of agreeing to play."

"Dude!" Axl whined at the fact I had switched the blame onto him. "Sorry, man. I'm too drunk for this." I shrugged.

"You!" She turned harshly, pointing at Axl with a scowl, "You made out with Jimmie, you motherfucker! After all we've been though? I thought you loved me!"

"Loved you? What the hell made you think that?" Suddenly, Axl had the same scowl on his face and was yelling with Les, raising the intensity of the whole situation. "What about Christmas? The necklace?"

"That necklace was $10 at a pawn shop, Les! It didn't mean shit! We aren't married, we aren't dating, and we sure as hell aren't a thing! You're fucking insane!" he barked. On that note, I slipped back into the apartment and shut the door behind me. The boys all stared with wide eyes and expectant faces.

"What the fuck is up with her?" Duff asked. I took a deep breath and returned to my spot in the circle.

"Well..."