Chapter 1- What the hell is a stiles?

As I pulled into the college parking lot I took a deep breath looking around at all the students carrying boxes, laughing with friends and looking around the school. 'This school is huge' I thought to myself as I parked Baby near the large metal doors to the school. My younger brother Sammy got out first, he insisted on helping me move my things into my dorm. I got out and took in the large campus. There were benches scattered all around and large trees standing tall behind them.

I took another deep breath as I closed the car door and walked to the back to help Sammy get the boxes. As we entered the large building I froze, taking in the vast hallways crowded with students, hearing the sounds of laughter and loud chattering. Sammy nudged my ribs and gestured towards the stair case. We made our way up the first flight and Sam began talking.

"Okay Dean, your dorm room is on the third floor" He said, picking up his pace.

"Great" I muttered under my breath as a low chuckle came from my brother.

"You need to exercise more" He said shaking his head.

We carried on walking until we were in the hallway of the third floor. It wasn't as crowded as the other floors but still had a lot of students scurrying about.

"Okay so...Your dorm room is 12B" Sam spoke up, snapping me back to reality.

"Does it say my roommates name?" I asked, silently praying they wouldn't be as bad as some of the stories i've heard.

"Yes...Stiles Stilinski" Sam said, furrowing his brows.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" I ask, mimicking his expression.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Your roommates name" he said as he carried on towards the room. 'Strange name' I think to myself as I follow after my brother.

I opened the door to find a skinny, pale boy with ebony black hair and big brown eyes sitting on one of the beds. Sam elbowed me in the ribs again and gave me a look as if to say 'introduce yourself'.

"Hey" I say as the boy lifts his head, a wide smile spreading across it.

"Hi!" He says as he jumps out. He walks over and gestures his hand out to me,

"I'm Stiles, you must be Dean" I nod as I shake his hand. He looks towards Sam, still smiling widely.

"I'm Sam, Deans younger brother" The boy, Stiles, nods as he shakes Sammy's hand.

"Well I'll go get the rest of your boxes Dean, you get to know your roommate" He says as turns and leaves the room. 'Dammit Sam' I think to myself as i'm left alone with the stranger.

"So what are you studying?" He asks, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Engineering and art" I say as I walk towards my bed, silently wondering if he's always this cheerful or just excited to meet his roommate.

"Cool i'm also studying engineering, dad suggested it as my jeep keeps breaking down. Apparently I can't always use duck tape" He says chuckling slightly.

I couldn't help but laugh, 'duck tape, seriously?' I thought as i started unpacking while Sam continued to bring the rest of boxes. I felt bad for letting him bring them all up on his own but he insisted I stay and get to know Stiles. Sam enters the dorm room once again with small beads of sweat on his forehead.

"That's the last one" He says as he swipes the swear with the back of his palm.

"Thanks Sammy" I say as I get up to take it from him. He looks down at his phone and murmurs something about having to leave.

Dorm Room 12Bजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें